When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Impulsive buyer...

dadog13

well, I am a sort of impulsive buyer...when I see something that I like I go ahead without thinking too much and I buy it...it's for the clothing as for the watches...in generally for whatever can be bought...it's only after the payment done that i start thinking...

this month I have already spent all of the budget to spend on reps...bought a PAM127 fully modded for 350 + WU taxes + custom fees...bought a PAM217 fully modded for 330$ + WU taxes + custom fees...and today bought the PAM111 fully modded for 500$ + WU taxes and expect to pay some custom fees....also bought today two PALP crowns for 85

i think all of us feel a little guilty about our watch buying habits at one point or another....i guess i'm lucky that i don't have a wife or gf to answer to at the moment. i am a little concerned though that my next gf will be totally shocked by my watch collection. i'm crossing my fingers that she will somehow love my watches and appreciate how they are each different in their own way (even the PAMs, which several of my friends think all look the same)....

i know what you mean, my credit card is full...of reps. when i put back money on it, i spend it the day after. i ebay alot. and when i see a watch thats is going to be sold below what i think its worth, i bet, i dont care if i have the money or not, i bet. i do not only buy watches, i bought 10 lacoste polos last week, and 4 new 20" chrome wheels with tires for my truck :thumbsupsmileyanim: . i will have to work the next 3 saturdays to be able to pay that. :thumbdown: so my next purchases will be adding chrome on the truck. but there are at least 10 reps i want bad. but do i need them... no. where will i find money??? i"ll see. why cant we all be rich, very rich ?? now i have to end my post, i have to go working. :whistling:

well, I am a sort of impulsive buyer...when I see something that I like I go ahead without thinking too much and I buy it...it's for the clothing as for the watches...in generally for whatever can be bought...it's only after the payment done that i start thinking...

this month I have already spent all of the budget to spend on reps...bought a PAM127 fully modded for 350 + WU taxes + custom fees...bought a PAM217 fully modded for 330$ + WU taxes + custom fees...and today bought the PAM111 fully modded for 500$ + WU taxes and expect to pay some custom fees....also bought today two PALP crowns for 85€ + WU taxes...and tomorrow I am going to pay for a modded PAM111 for another portion of $$...

at the start of the month spent almost 1000$ on reps...and today+tomorrow another 1000$...after the 1st 1000$ spent I told myself that I have to stop spending for some time on reps, plus I got a notice that have some unexpected expenses of 2000$, so I definitely had to calm down...but couldn't resist on all of those beauties...

now i feel happily bad...strange feeling...and thinking that I have to explain that to my GF that it isn't still aware of all of it...DAMN!...i feel already bad...

but hey, I'll have two more beauties in my collection...how that could be bad?...and the PALP crowns will make my reps even more beautifull...

Life is good...like a "famous" member would say..."watches" section and dealers photoalbums are bad...

but after all, I am working really hard so I can afford all of this...right?

any other impulsive buyer without cash on this board?

Need doctor assistance or this

post-106-1178858616_thumb.jpg

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

My addiction to reps led to worse.... now I want to have some gens too! Just bought my first one, an omega seamster prof. A real beauty. But the real benefit of the reps is that my sig other doesn't have to know its a gen! To her, its just another watch i got in the mail! Heh