When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

post your pics of your pam253 if you have them

plaifender

apart from the dealer posted pics on the site, ive only seen one or two people on the entire site with pam253s... anyone else out there??

I have received my PAM253 today. Tomorrow I will post a picture. Nevertheless I can post only 1 photo due to the limit in my upload. Send me your email to send you more pictures.

• 2 weeks later...
so.... no one is going to post pics of their pam253?? Is there really no one that has this watch..? Any actual pics of the watch(wrist shots etc.) would be great (apart from those from ROLLI whic are the only ones ive seen here).

Here's mine .....it's since been re-lumed by Vacuum and looks stunning in the dark.....yet to post photos but Vacuum did a superb job and has photos himself.

Don't like rubber or deployments....so fitted a Don Black Croc ....not the best .....really want a top notch carbon fibre....any suggestions ?

251526-7422.jpg

251526-7423.jpg

251526-7424.jpg

251526-7425.jpg

251526-7426.jpg

251526-7427.jpg251526-7428.jpg

251526-7429.jpg

251526-7430.jpg

251526-7427.jpg

251526-7432.jpg

251526-7433.jpg

Fishgodeep.... Nice looking watch you have. Have you had any problems with the watch since you've gotten it? Who was your dealer on this timepiece??

No problems at all - greaty watch - no AR on crystal though which is only major deficiency - it has also had a new dial fitted since these photos - with hobnail design beneath the seconds markers ring and update font work.

Suggest you look through the known dealers for a latest or ultimate version - mine is Asian7750 - 28.8K with decorated rotor , bridges and burnished screws.

Believe Joshua has these versions with AR in Asian or Swiss

Here's mine .....it's since been re-lumed by Vacuum and looks stunning in the dark.....yet to post photos but Vacuum did a superb job and has photos himself.

Don't like rubber or deployments....so fitted a Don Black Croc ....not the best .....really want a top notch carbon fibre....any suggestions ?

What color lume did you do? I want to have mine done, the stock color is too green...

There was a post last week regarding carbon fibre straps, take a look for it. As I recall the consensus was that the Don strap was great quality for the money.

No problems at all - greaty watch - no AR on crystal though which is only major deficiency - it has also had a new dial fitted since these photos - with hobnail design beneath the seconds markers ring and update font work.

Suggest you look through the known dealers for a latest or ultimate version - mine is Asian7750 - 28.8K with decorated rotor , bridges and burnished screws.

Believe Joshua has these versions with AR in Asian or Swiss

where were you able to get the dial.. basically your dial looks like the Gen?

where were you able to get the dial.. basically your dial looks like the Gen?

My supplier says he no longer has this watch due to issues with the A7750 ....mine has had no problems in 6 months - but I intend to get serviced.

If I was doing this again ...I'd go a a 212 from Josh or Ruby .....the simplicity of the dial overcomes the flaws in the 253 - but same case , movement and with AR.

Also - mine has been fine but these have subject to exploding crystal problems.

Regards