When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SPANISH FORUM SECTION

Hi tasotti,

great you make your way here :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The thing about the spanish section is similar to the german one we talked about to introduce... after a long discussion we decided that the forum language is only english on RWG...

But at TRC there's an section for other languages...

Click here

And an extra german/dutch section at the bottom of the page... which isn't used very much... expect same would happen with an spanish one... but feel free to ask our Admin Admin is he's willing to make an spanish section at TRC (he's the admin there too)... but as said i'm not sure if he's willing to do so because the german one wasn't a big success...

Greetz Thor

Hi tasotti,

great you make your way here :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The thing about the spanish section is similar to the german one we talked about to introduce... after a long discussion we decided that the forum language is only english on RWG...

But at TRC there's an section for other languages...

Click here

And an extra german/dutch section at the bottom of the page... which isn't used very much... expect same would happen with an spanish one... but feel free to ask our Admin Thomas is he's willing to make an spanish section at TRC (he's the admin there too)... but as said i'm not sure if he's willing to do so because the german one wasn't a big success...

Greetz Thor

Well there you go...............I would have just said no :blink: .......................... :lol:

Ken

Hi tassoti

I am Manuel from madrid, Spain. Where are you from my friend?

The bad thing about different language forum sections is that the other people cant understand what others are saying nor they bother to translate that, so they are losing some good information. You see, my english is not perfect, but i know people here are very friendly and dont complaint about my english. Also this is a good chance to learn more english. You´ll see how important is to learn english words. You can later buy items in the net just because you learnt how to say that at the forums. Hastalavista amigo!

I have seen you made your way to the spanish-article at TRC an saw Chino there as well posting... maybe you can talk with him also about your idea...

But believe me your english will improve from day to day and nobody had bad feelings if there are language problems...

An online-dictionary like this would help also...

Click here

Hi Manuel,

I am from the Basque Country. I agree with you that this is a good way to learn english. The forum helps to earn new words and practice the writting.

What reps do you have???

Hasta luego amigo.

Tas

Hi tassoti

I am Manuel from madrid, Spain. Where are you from my friend?

The bad thing about different language forum sections is that the other people cant understand what others are saying nor they bother to translate that, so they are losing some good information. You see, my english is not perfect, but i know people here are very friendly and dont complaint about my english. Also this is a good chance to learn more english. You´ll see how important is to learn english words. You can later buy items in the net just because you learnt how to say that at the forums. Hastalavista amigo!

Thanks for the dictionary!!!

Thank you all. I am really pleased here. I will talk to Chino as well.

Tas

I have seen you made your way to the spanish-article at TRC an saw Chino there as well posting... maybe you can talk with him also about your idea...

But believe me your english will improve from day to day and nobody had bad feelings if there are language problems...

An online-dictionary like this would help also...

Click here

Hi tassoti

I have a genuine gold longines quartz.....wich is a lot classy but dont fit with me.

ALso a genuine two tone cyma watch (gold has faded btw) :( and a franken datejust which is at joe´s lab.

he may put a eta inside. Hope Joe gets well soon! I am planning to get a royal oak or a tudor submariner.

Saludos al Pais Vasco!

Manuel

I just don't think it would be fair to have a Spanish forum per se, what about the other first languages people may have? German, French, all come to mind. If you allow Spanish, it wouldn't seem fair to some people, then you have to allow other languages their own forum too, and then it just becomes crazy.

I agree that english should be the main lenguage here.

Otherwise, would be difficult to understand all the information of the forum.

Anyway spanish is becoming stronger, and nowadays it is the third lenguage of the entire world. I understood that the first one was Chineese, the second english, and the third spanish.

NO PROB!!

It is better for us to improve our english!!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

TAS

@ Ethan, translation = Leave it in English therefore you are leaning and practicing it.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I'm from Madrid. I would like to ask to spanish forum memebrs how do they do the shipping when the buy a rep to have no problems in the duty and how many watches can they buy in one purchase.

Thank you!!!!

@dConde: The suppliers will do the shipping for and to you. You dont have to do anything yourself. Just sit and wait for your watch to arrive. If you buy from the trusted dealers they know how to ship to Spain.

..... y para decirtelo en Castellano. Los proveedores haran la entrega a ti y para ti.

Tu no tienes que hacer nada. Sientate y espera que tu reloj llega.

Si compras de dealers de confianza , ellos saben como hacer la entrega en España (evitando aduanas etc..).

Disfruta ....