When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HAPPY EASTER WRIST CHECK

By-Tor

Thanks, Floris! I very much appreciate the compliment. :)

No need to be jealous. It took me the better part of a year to collect these three guys. You can do it much sooner. :)

Cheers,

Jet

DO NOT LET THEM GO, EVER!!! Thanks again for your words and deeds of encouragement!

24661-1224.jpg

Ok, for some reason I clicked on your profile, dont ask me why, im weird like that :blink::p ....anyway, it said you were born in 1993....wither thats a typo or you are one hairy kid! (So am I but hey, Im 18! :lol: )

@kruzer; that 1950 of yours looks great! Lately I feel very tempted to get me one... it seems yours als has had the essential upgrades! very nice! I'm thinking of getting a germano strap to go with it, those straps look sooo sweet... take care man!

@oliver; great looking explorer II!!!

Thanks FItch. Upgrades compliments of Ziggy. The 1950 is truly a crowd pleaser. I am now on the hunt for a 217 with sapphire, swan necks, CDG plates and all blue engraving. Seems to be tough to find though.

Oh I forgot the last time, Happy Easter, Passover or whatever to all. It is great to have a long weekend. :thumbsupsmileyanim: An extra day to wear the sport watches.