When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Recapturing that good feeling

eddhead

I hadn't worn it in a while but this morning I was looking in my watch case and decided hmm... I have not been able to take my eyes off it since. Simple, sporty yet in a way kind of elegant. Mine is white numerals, black strap and a nice deployment clasp.

Sometimes when you go back to a watch you've been neglecting you appreciate how nice it is and remember why you bought it in the first place. Really put a smile on my face.

I know exactly what you're saying. I can be reading the forum, caught up looking at all the latest super reps or whatever and then once or twice I've glanced a PO on my desk and thought 'wow'! :Jumpy: Just like looking at it for the first time. Such a great looking watch.

Cheers! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I loved my 4th Gen. And I actually like the 42mm size better, it's more "balanced".

I've taken one of my favourite watch pictures of the 4th Gen. Enjoy (I hope).

250520-7710.jpg

I loved my 4th Gen. And I actually like the 42mm size better, it's more "balanced".

I've taken one of my favourite watch pictures of the 4th Gen. Enjoy (I hope).

250548-7705.jpg

Great shots!!

I agree with you ... as much as I love my UPO (and I really love it) the 42MM size is ideal for me. BTW, your excellent reviews of both are what prompted me to get them in the first place. :thumbsupsmileyanim: