When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Remember When

TWP

Remember just a few months ago at RWI when several members where banned?I remember coming over here and reading several threads concern this. My impression after reading thru the threads was that members here felt that administrators and moderators did a better jobover here. Something like that would never happen over here, as RWG is better than the little bastard child RWI. Many times statements from Andrew and Pugwash had been changed, altered, and deleted. Well it is happening here too.

So this place is not, infact, perfect and better as you all would like to think it is. Yesterday,I posted on RWI an imflammatory post about a certain co-admin. For that post I have apologized to him,and yet he continues to delete my post, and post made from other members whom have dealt with me. If you do not want me here please speak up! Let your feelings be known. Your little gamesof power you are playing are petty. If it brings you pleasure to validate the use of your powerand to make threatening remarks then I pity you. Petty and pitiful. :whistling: And I thought this was the better place.

Were your posts breaking the rules? If so, this would explain why they would be edited.

Yes I understand that now. I had left some pictures on a thread when someone had asked what watch would go best with a suit. I simply left pictures.

But I cannot understand why post from other members were deleted. Post concerning their dealings with me.

Any explanation?

Remember just a few months ago at RWI when several members where banned?I remember coming over here and reading several threads concern this. My impression after reading thru the threads was that members here felt that administrators and moderators did a better jobover here. Something like that would never happen over here, as RWG is better than the little bastard child RWI. Many times statements from Andrew and Pugwash had been changed, altered, and deleted. Well it is happening here too.

So this place is not, infact, perfect and better as you all would like to think it is. Yesterday,I posted on RWI an imflammatory post about a certain co-admin. For that post I have apologized to him,and yet he continues to delete my post, and post made from other members whom have dealt with me. If you do not want me here please speak up! Let your feelings be known. Your little gamesof power you are playing are petty. If it brings you pleasure to validate the use of your powerand to make threatening remarks then I pity you. Petty and pitiful. :whistling: And I thought this was the better place.

It is one thing to have a post the violates the rules deleted ... that is a fundamental moderator task (notice my use of elipse here Pug? I got that from you!) It is quite another to have a member post edited by a mod, or to have a member banned without warning or reason... or to have a post deleted that does not violate the stated laws. Those were the probems I had with RWI .... out of control mod(s)

This admin team on this board does a first rate job of tending to the posts. I would swear that several of them never sleep in fact. I belong to a few other (non watch) forums and can attest to this being the best run one.

@TWP

The 2 Threads you are asking about were set invisble [not deleted] while we discussed some issues in Admin...

Our concern is that we protect the integrity of the Review System...

I'm not implying anything here, just simply stating what occured...

Both Reviews have been reset Visible...

Thanks for your understanding!

TT

TT,

Thank you for handling this like a professional unlike someone whom lurches here. I

appreciate your understanding and the integrity you use when making decisions. I

will think a lot harder before I act from now on.

TWP

TT,

Thank you for handling this like a professional unlike someone whom lurches here. I

appreciate your understanding and the integrity you use when making decisions. I

will think a lot harder before I act from now on.

TWP

Sorry but I am a bit confused... Are you a dealer? How come you don't have your own section? Sorry if this sounds stupid but how you sell your watches? :bangin:

Edited by V