When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Check out this baby cat

manuel

In loving memory of the kittens:

this kitten is in heaven as well as their two brothers. I want to remember them alive as a precious gift and tell people to be good with pets and animals and not to be cruel.

my family and I have been feeding 4 wild cats, two of them are female cats, so sooner or later they would get pregnant and so it happened. and guess what? Yesterday the cat arrived with their 3 little baby cats! all of them are as small as rats and dont even have their eyes open. I know this is a watch related forum, so i will post watch pictures. The gold watch pictured is a longinez quartz bought to a family member when she was authorised longines dealer, (canary islands). I was told that i will inherit the watch.

25101-1125.jpg

25101-1126.jpg

Edited by manuel

yes the cat is lovely. the mother may have hidden their babies because i dont see them now.

The watch is quartz and it kills me. perhaps if it were automatic i ´d be more enthusiastic. its just a gold watch. there are plenty of more cool watches out there. regards :)

Cats are always cute :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I always did love pussy...

Sorry... just keeping the British end up...

Damn now i'm stealing a 007 line!

anyway cute cat :thumbsupsmileyanim:

perhaps if it were automatic i ´d be more enthusiastic. its just a gold watch. there are plenty of more cool watches out there. regards :)

Um....Ill take it to ease your mind....with pleasure, its the least I can do for you :p

I always did love pussy...

hahahaha.....man have I used that line often. For some reason, girls dont appreciate it that much....strange.... ;)

Edited by Dutchy

@chronus: no i am not living there, i am living in madrid, capital city of spain. I have family in Canary islands.

But now they are nor longines dealers anymore. watches didnt sold as well as they should because of the hindu jewellers wich lowered the prices to illegal minimums, despite the brands didn´t allow that. nasty business.

Now i am sad to tell you this:

the cat mom is wild, so i have no control over her nor her kittens. I didn´t want to interfere either.

I told you in the last post that i havent seen the cats this afternoon. Well, after watching some late tv i checked the place where cats should be and i found the mother desolated. Two kittens dead, the other one is missing.

She has brought the kittens to me and my family. I think she wanted me to save her kittens or she wanted me to resurrect them. Pretty sad. Of course i am not going to take pictures, that is sick minded.

the mother is very young, she is one year old, but cats have kittens very young... i dont think the mom is bad...just inexpert.

I putted some milk on a glass for her and i hope she will feel better. The loss of her sons its very hard. She even allowed me to touch her wich is very very rare. I know she is very sad. I am sad too.

However i learnt something important today: life comes and life goes. No matter how and when.

I think buddhist people have a better understanding about this, i hope these kittens will reincarnate in some way but with better conditions. I firmly believe in karma so i´ll hope that when i´ll be dead i wont have to come back to the earth because life is hard despite you are living like a king, but pain and suffering is still there...in your state, in your country..

well sorry for this bla bla and for the unfinished style but i am sad and i am gonna see the sad mom.

regads,

Manuel

I have never seen a cat so small in my life!

Just to show that sometimes the small ones make it, here are two of ours, rescued from a feral mum who lost them due to building works. Hand feeding every four hours was required.

25486-1032.jpg

As can be seen from this pic, they grew up healthy and lazy.

25486-1033.jpg

Sometimes these tales have a happy ending.

thanks pugwash. very lovely cats yours, its a shame i didn´t come up with the idea of feeding them, at first i tought that the mum was bringing the kittens just to show us. Now i understand that she was looking us to take care of them. Now she is meowing all the time....but she wont find the kittens becuase i took them and put into a box. I´ll have to bury them. its very sad because we know the mum since she was very small and we are feeding her since that, she was ill and thanks to me and my family the cat survived. She still seems to be pretty young, so maybe she hadn´t milk to offered. However is pain is genuine and suffers like other old cat.

I ´ll know what to do next time. I also read yesterterday that there was a way of resurrecting them if they were put in a warm place, so I hold the dead kittens with my hands during an hour but no luck. Call me weird for doing that but i love animals and wanted to save them.

Here is one of the kittens with her mum, still alive. Its very small.

25497-1028.jpg

So next time i´ll now what to do. it was very rare that the mom would brought to us the cats when they were only 1 or 2 days old. I´ve should have known. Thanks for your apologies.

As can be seen from this pic, they grew up healthy and lazy.

25579-1025.jpg

Cats are not necessarily lazy, they have just evolved to such a level that they are very efficient and don't need much time to find (hunt) food to eat. Therefore they have a lot of time to lay around and sleep.

And to keep this semi on watches, doesn't Patek have a phrase "You never really own a Patek" ... I think they stole that from the cats!