When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling EVO gray dial - newer version

maxmsu

I have been wanting one of this for a while, saw puretime posted newer corrected dial post and was ready to pull the trigger. Asked a dealer to send me some pics of the new version they got in stock. Please see pictures below, I noticed the whole dial is gray vs. gen has the black outer ring... Puretime's updated picture showed a black outer lip, asked the dealer but was told all watches were made in the same factory. what do you guys think? am I blind?

PURETIME's

251198-7516.jpg

Ruby's

251198-7517.jpg

Also see this post.

Puretime's updated picture showed a black outer lip

It's definitely the lighting. On the second pic the inner bezel looks grey. Also check out the last pic of the gen in my link.... the ring also appears to be black.

The grey is still too dark IMO but with this artificial lighting no one knows for sure. Buy the watch Maxmsu and post some live pics :D

Edited by Rolexman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So any1 end up comparing the new grey version dial to the gen? The other thread I have found also ended without a definite answer...

Also anyone know if they plan to release a correct graphite color one? It supposed to have Graphite dial and graphite sub dials not black.

Well yesterday i saw one at a AD....and it had a SLATE GRAY dial and BLACK SUB DIALS....now im not sure if this watch has slate gray dial or graphite dial....cuz the graphite dial is like black.....and graphite dial version has same colour subdials....but slate gray dial has got black subdials....so if this one is SLATE GRAY with black subdials...than its a correct rep.....cheers

a shame they didn't go for a graphite dial with graphite subdials :( I think it's a shame when they can copy a very nice and high end watch so remarkably good... and make mistakes with these obvious things that are written down on the Breitling website so clearly...