When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Went swimming with my PT Sub...

slay

i was at a spa today with the girl and wore my PT LV Sub... and it was waterproof! even survived brine-water!

i was impressed :) i know taking it into the brine was stupid, but i didnt know it was brine until i was in there... didnt spend much time in there anyways and went into regular water 10mins later!

i'm still afraid to try if my pam's are waterproof... probably they arnt... i dont really trust anything besides screw down crowns... and watches without pushers!

All the PAM's have waterproofing the same as any normal watch as they use standard watchmaking principles in the reps. It would need to be checked before going swimming as I have seen a couple where an O ring has been damaged and lessening the proofing. All casebacks are watertight and the stems have seals in the crowns and in the crown tube.

All the PAM's have waterproofing the same as any normal watch as they use standard watchmaking principles in the reps. It would need to be checked before going swimming as I have seen a couple where an O ring has been damaged and lessening the proofing. All casebacks are watertight and the stems have seals in the crowns and in the crown tube.

Thanks for the info!

What about on PAM chronos? I feel like the pushers aren't watertight...

My 196 is sealed very well around all the pushers/crown/and back... I would worry about the bezel seal more than anywhere.

Have it checked by a watchmaker and then you'll know.