When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WHY there still alot of People at old RWG?

mossanti

some of the kids are just too cool for school

Yeah, I'll bet that they're the same kind of nerdy acne-faced asocial types that never pledged for the frats or hung out with the other guys - you know what I mean.

I think it would be fun if we all bombed over there and tossed the equivalent of water-balloons and rolls of toilet-paper at those jerks.

Teach them a lesson while having some laughs!

Who's with me?

Guest Bjørk
Yeah, I'll bet that they're the same kind of nerdy acne-faced asocial types that never pledged for the frats or hung out with the other guys - you know what I mean.

I think it would be fun if we all bombed over there and tossed the equivalent of water-balloons and rolls of toilet-paper at those jerks.

Teach them a lesson while having some laughs!

Who's with me?

:lol: if we did that..it would turn us into them would it not? or maybe we are already them ryyannon?

Its a bit like playing in an abandoned building. Great fun, but it's abandoned. It might even stay standing for a long, long time but it will only deteriorate...

Yesterday's abandoned buildings have a surprizing way of turning into tomorrow's multi-million dollar condos.

Time will tell...

some of the kids are just too cool for school

Okay ryannon, Klink, robertk.............you are just too cool kids! I'm trying to guess but it seems Dems personas are up to five and counting at the RWG primary school. I have enough to handle with just the my one handle. :whistling:

Yes I do ryyannon, well put analogy. No sharp underlying sharp rocks either when you wipe out on a discussion, just soft sand. Just hold your breath and come up for air in the foam to catch your next ride. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yesterday's abandoned buildings have a surprizing way of turning into tomorrow's multi-million dollar condos.

Only if you can find the person with the title deeds and persuade them to sell. Not forgetting that the location might now be a slum as the smart set have moved to a new town.....

'Empty' buildings generally stay populated - with rats and other scavengers.