When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WHY there still alot of People at old RWG?

mossanti

But seriously it will survive until either someone stops paying the light bill or the power goes out and there is no one to call the repairman. While it is still there it is a good resource and amusing to follow some of the loops. What I also get when I visit RWG I is a renewed feeling of gratitude toward the Mods and Admins here who stepped up and developed this place. Many thanks. And by the way, a little discipline is a good thing. Many of the valued members who fled RWG I have reappeared here. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

We all have the freedom of choosing which forum we visit. That's as it should be. What it shouldn't be is a platform for pissing on the other guy.

If you can't find something positive or neutral to say...don't say anything... as you just waste people's time and you look like an idiot or a troll.

Ultimately, feeding the Troll is what drives the Troll to do what he does in the first place. If you ignore him he eventually packs his bags and looks for another manure field to rut around in.

Visiting a neighbor is great...just respect his place while you are there. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Visiting a neighbor is great...just respect his place while you are there. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I thought I made the point that it isn't his place - it's just a waste ground he inhabits.

@ken - regarding rules, the other place has them too. It's just the enforcer of them absconded and took the keys with him. I'm sure that if someone else still over there got hold of the keys they'd soon be corrputed by the power....

It is easy to be brave when you know your enemy has the same arsenal as you ie. none....

Edited by r11co

Wowsers!

Sounds like a cross between M.A.D. and The Lord of the Rings:

WHOOOOO! The Dark Riders from RWG1 are coming!

Hide your watches and women! (in that order)

The Enforcer has absconded, leaving a Corrupted Waste Ground!

The Key! The Key!

My Precioussssss.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You should write books, r11co.