When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I was in my local Borders Books yesterday.....

cableguy

Wow, there are some very cool looking watches out there. Got home, went to their website and subscribed to the mag for 2 years. This can't possibly help my already bad addiction to reps. :black_eye:

Anyone else subscribe to this mag? The issue I picked up last night has a tripple feature on a Pam.

Its got tons of great photos of watches and a few decent articles as well (althou I'll admit I mainly looked at the photos)

^ I totally made that comment to the gf last night.... "Honey It's almost like playboy, looking at just the pictures"

I will be attending the JCK Jewelry Show in las Vegas later this week. As you enter the various pavillions, there are kiosks w/ dozens of publications that pertain to the industry. All of the pubs are free to the attendees and if Im not mistaken WatchTime is one of them. I got a subscription a few years back and love every issue. If I can get my hands on several issues, I will post when I get back and give them away to whomever wants one.

Believe me...they are a great bathroom read, if you know what i mean. :whistling:

If I can get my hands on several issues, I will post when I get back and give them away to whomever wants one.

Believe me...they are a great bathroom read, if you know what i mean. :whistling:

Put me on that list, friend!

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I wish we had these wristwatch and jewelry galas in my community. Sadly, in my neck of the woods, the most respect is given to the pickup truck with the biggest wheels at our local automotive jamboree.

Been a subscriber for a while now. Great eye candy pics. Nice profiles of collectors. Good reviews. Your basic Life Magazine of watches.

InSync is another good mag with excellent photos.

OK guys... Im back from JCk and damn can Las Vegas really wear you out. Up at 7am every day to get ready for the trade show and to bed at 4-4:30am after eating, drinking, networking and oh yeah...gambling.

I picked up a few different timepiece publications while I was there but no WatchTime. I got 3 different magazines, International Watch, International Watch -North Americas Leading Watch Retailers, and International Watch - ladies. I know Corgi is in for one, just IM me w/ which one you want Corgi and I will ship ASAP. Anyone else...let me know and I will ship out to you if you would like.

Check out my other post for some new info I just got while there as well.

I did a quick search for InSync online....and found their website, ordered a sample magazine for 2.xx usd....they sent me PENWORLD instead =/ so i emailed them, and they replied back the next day saying so sorry, we will send u the correct one....4 days later i got 2 issues of InSync....guess for their screwup... I'm gonna subscribe very soon to this mag, very cool pics!