When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

if u had to choose...

if u had to choose just ONE, which would u pick? the bce ultimate or the sfso? which is more accurate? i been mulling over the 2 and i really cant choose. im thinking maybe the sfso since i already have a gen super avenger and the bce looks similar to the super avenger as compared to the sfso. any thoughts?

for me it would depend on what the intended use will be.....if you want dressy, i say go for the white dial bce on a leather or crocodile strap....if you want sporty, i'd go for the sfso on a genuine breitling rubber strap....

hope this helps...

deltatahoe

I think SFSO has superior movement, reliability wise (basic ETA 2824), which is virtually bullet proof. Although I haven't had any issues with my new 7750 movements (after a year) they MIGHT be a bit risky. Maybe the potential problems have been exaggerated... we don't really hear that many complaints of the new 7750 here. With the old version it was much worse.

Difficult to say which one is better rep though. Personally, I ended up with SFSO because I rather wear that kind of watches. It's definitely one of the most impressive reps I've seen. EVO is still very high on my "must have" list though.

I was in the same position as you, so I bought both :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I really couldn't pick between the two, I have the white BCE on brown leather and it has a real classy presence about it. I have the white SOSF on rubber, and it screams sporty, but in an elegant way.

If you already have a Superavenger (which btw I would love to see pics of, they are an incredible Breitling :) ) I would probably go for the Steelfish first, then get the Evo at a later date.

I couldn't choose.

For my first Breitlings (after over 2 years of collecting) i've bought both. I've gone for the grey dial BCE on steel, and the asian movement white SFSO on steel, though i intend getting a couple of straps for each.

If i was only going to buy one, i'd probably go for the SFSO in whichever dial colour i liked best.

haha, u guys are no help at all! the only thing that is now clear is that i have to get both! i think i will do as what b16 says and start with the sfso first and then get the bce... ill post pics of my super avenger shortly. it has a diamond bezel so some of u might be turned off by it, but i love it!