When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watches catched by German Customs, need help

mastmampf

1. Speak English, as this is a forum rule. Translate it, or it might become deleted.

2. They could proof that you ordered the watches, but they won't. You shouldn't have to fear anything as your ordered not too many watches per brand. They should send you some letters where you have to agree that your watches will be destroyed. You have to sign and send them back, what I advise you to do.

3. Email silix and he will resend the watches, but you might want to use a different shipping adress. Good luck this time.

Edited by piratedzeus

Ok, again:

i have ordered some watches from Angel & Jay (silix-prime), 2 x Breitling Navitimer, 1 x Panerai 111H plus extra SS bracelet.

They sent it through Fedex. Last week i have got a phone call from Fedex Germany. Package has been opened by German Customs in Frankfurt and i should talk to them. So i did today and they said that the watches will get prove by some reviewers and then in case of replica items i will get mail from responsible lawyers.

What shall i expect?

Regards

Masti

watch out guys !... THere are really storing file each time they catch some rep with Fedex or TNT or DHL. They register the sender, so even if you change address you will have problems

Try to ask Sillix to change the name of sender and ask for another way to deliver watches

The European Union changed the law for replica and all this kind of industry, you should all know that - They gave a lot more power to customs. So they can open each package coming from China...!!!! Only 10-25% of package are not opened !! trus me...;). Our Collector from CN should know that sending to EU is a real risky business even for them... they should try to find a real solution... you can trust me here too ...

If you are in EU try to avoid China like Hell or ask for another kind of shipping (you know what I mean ;) )

Never ever and even after that use Fedex for international shipments of reps. Fedex always means trouble for international shipments. Sorry for your troubles. Next time you will be wiser from advice found here. Cheers

Thanks for your remedial assistance.

This is really shitty. Silix has already answered, they will send the items through EMS next time.

I think i will order my watches through an EU dealer next time. I have already looked at precious time but there is not that kind of huge variety than at other dealers like Andrew, Silix, King etc.

So now my address is saved by Fedex, is that right?

Regards

Masti

Thanks for your remedial assistance.

I think i will order my watches through an EU dealer next time. I have already looked at precious time but there is not that kind of huge variety than at other dealers like Andrew, Silix, King etc.

So now my address is saved by Fedex, is that right?

Regards

Masti

Yes your address is definitly stored and each of your package coming from FEDEX will be opened. Other way such as AIR MAIL is diferent but you have to change the name and address (sorry to tell you that)

As well as all package sent by Sillix with the same sender will be opened if sent by FEDEX ...

The new law will put the sender into a blacklist which will go directly to interpol and the new European "Fake" police (don't know excatly the name in english, sorry...) which will certainly one day use all these informations

in order to prepare the counterattcack against the Cartel ... this is just a matter of time...

SO ONCE Again EU people stop using CN to order your watch or do it safely, not by FEDEX ;)

You can everything you want with PT, just send him the picture from CN dealer and will let you know

It's not that worse. I had confiscation problems too. As long as you are not a dealer it's for personal use and the lawyers wont do anything against you. But all the colleagues are right. You are tracked now. Maybe for now only with Fedex but in future also for all other delivery agents as they will soon cooperate.

Let them send only by registered airmail from now on.

Listen to the wise (not me .... but others that have suffered this).

In EU never ever admit you have ordered reps.

If customs ever get your watches you can / should only claim two things:

1) Its a mistake ... you have never ordered anytrhing like that ... and they can do whatever they wish with them.

2) Its a gift from a friend traveling there ... you dont know what its ...... and pls send back to sender.

Any other answer .... well ... do it at your own risk.

Listen to the wise (not me .... but others that have suffered this).

In EU never ever admit you have ordered reps.

If customs ever get your watches you can / should only claim two things:

1) Its a mistake ... you have never ordered anytrhing like that ... and they can do whatever they wish with them.

2) Its a gift from a friend traveling there ... you dont know what its ...... and pls send back to sender.

Any other answer .... well ... do it at your own risk.

Yes totaly with you on that!Thats what you have to say!ONLY!!!