When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

111H vs 177H

mossanti

The PAM 111 is Stainless Steel (polished case and bezel, brushed CG) and the PAM 177 is titan.

Personally, I like the 177 as it has a darker, more subdued look to it, where the 111 is bright and shiny.

Depends what you like... what do YOU like?

well...thats rite...the 111 is shiny...and all my watches...obviously shiny polished case...and the 177 is titanium..well for me I like the titanium look like you said..darker and more distinguish I think..

but how bout the movement of this 177 ..with swan neck ? ..is there any GEN with that movement which is the same with 111?

I had troubles making a decison on these two as well. I have a SSteel Pam. And I like the shine. It just smiles at me and says look at me. But, since these are reps I am going to get a Titan as well. If I don't like it I could always sell it here.

The PAM 111 is Stainless Steel (polished case and bezel, brushed CG) and the PAM 177 is titan.

Personally, I like the 177 as it has a darker, more subdued look to it, where the 111 is bright and shiny.

Depends what you like... what do YOU like?

yeah that true..but to buy both is way too expensive...even one consider expensive...so need to make a good decision on this...how bout their crown and also lume??

Jeeeez... the gen is at least $3200 :lol: No relume/AR/crown needed

@mossanti please note this is the second time today that I find myself forced to move one of your posts. :angry:

Please note the Panerai section of the photo gallery is not where we talk about watches its where we view them.

Ken