When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DRSD Bracelet Needed

bluespower

Looking for a nice 20mm oyster bracelet with solid end links for my DRSD from King. Please PM.

Barring one from a member, does anyone have a source for an aftermarket oyster bracelet that will fit the bill?

Thanks for any help,

BP

Try thewatchprince.com for Milano (Italian made) Oyster style bracelets. The stainless steel ones cost about $250 if I remember correctly and are quite high quality. The clasp is generic, so you will need to swap the clasp from your rep watch over to the Milano if you want to see the Rolex crown. Just pop out one springbar and remove one screw, then reverse to reinstall.

If you want a gen bracelet, you can sometimes find these on ebay for between about $650 - $950.

And Alligoat is correct about the end links. The solid (SEL) end links are for the modern watches. Vintage Subs & Sea Dwellers had hollow links. The gen end links would be marked 580, 585 or possibly 280, but I have also seen 380s and others fitted to DRSDs.