When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard GMT - 1000 Miglia

AMK000

I am really surprised that no many members have payed attention to these new chopards.

These are brand new ones , not "collected" yet .... the pages from king's site are hidden (HTML not updated yet).

These babys look like the also have Double AR ..... and to be honest dont know how they have managed to combine chrono functions ang GMT hand under an asia 7750.

I am really surprised that no many members have payed attention to these new chopards.

These are brand new ones , not "collected" yet .... the pages from king's site are hidden (HTML not updated yet).

These babys look like the also have Double AR ..... and to be honest dont know how they have managed to combine chrono functions ang GMT hand under an asia 7750.

Chrono and GMT have been combined on the Navitimer World. As much as I like GMTs, I don't know if I would want to tax a 7750 further by adding GMT on top of chrono functions.

Beautiful watches, though.

Odd, it's tachymeter here - http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/j...op_1949_7480631

Wonder if Chopard just made a mistake...tachometer makes absolutely no sense.

This is why:

"Since the word TACHYMETER is not an existing word, we decided to use the official English (I checked the Oxford online-dictionary, indeed the word was not found) translation which is TACHOMETER or the French translation which is TACHYMETRE.

We do not use anymore TACHYMETER since we can not find this word in a dictionary."

Guest ldewarren

:thumbsupsmileyanim: I went to take a glance in a chopard store to find out about the "tachometer" and the blue hands,

it isn't a joke, on some models it's written "tachometer", on some others it's written "tachymetre", the hands are not blue, they are SS color,

It's only a light effect on the pic.

Edited by ldewarren

the White with black subdials and blued hands and solid back is a limited edition from 2005. The reps are of the regular production 16/8992 and 16/8993 (black and white, respectively) which do not have the solid back, nor does the white version have the blued hands.

I believe that a white/white subdials with silver hands model exists, as well.

Guest ldewarren

I have passed an order yesterday from Joshua for the one with the black subdials.

I'll be able to tell you more in about a week... I hope...

Looks quite nice actually... i hope the rotor is more like the genuine. The XL had perlage on the rotor, but it should cotes de geneve with "chopard" written across it. From the pictures i found (not that much and not so clear) it seems to be OK.

... so no obvious flaws... impressive actually!

Guest Sql_pl

The only flaw I see from the pics now is the bezel numbers are to close to the inner edge/crystal.

EDIT: Or maybe not. The more pics of gen I see the more variations there are. So it looks like this one is really close! WIll hve to see it in person. I am most interested if they managed to make white dial in correct silvery off white color like it should be done.