When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Navitimer Fighter Edition

omisana

Hi all i just recieved my BREITLING NAVITIMER FIGHTER EDITION from PT....i must say he is a great dealer...the watch is beautiful....TWO THUMBS UP for PT....this is a great forum i must say....every day im learning soo much more and gettin to know all these great dealers and havin soo much options.....

PT ur the maaaaaaaaaan!! :) Thankx alot for ur amazing service.

Here are two pics of my navitimer....but there is infact a slight problem with my navitimer....as u can c in the second pic the red KM which is suppose to be all red both K and M ....well on my watch only the K is red and the M is a bit faded and black.....i really duno wat to do about it....i dun wana bother PT cuz he gave me such a great service....but now my eyes keep spottin that M all the time and its kinda botherin me aswell :(....shud i order a new dial?? or ask PT to pls replace me the watch?? OR SHOULD I JUST LIVE WITH IT :( Pls im open to all advices.....and the last thing....does any one know wat should i do to PAINT the hands of SUBDIALS in to BLACK as the GEN...i asked The Zigmeister but he said its too risky :( i duno wat to do.....any suggestions pls......thankx

post-6611-1180696224_thumb.jpg

post-6611-1180696239_thumb.jpg

Yeah! Thankx fellas i guess dats wat im gona do...i really dun wana bother PT over this....cuz im sure it musta slipped his eyes aswell while checkin the watch before dispatching....but fellas do any one of you know wat should i do about the silver subdial hands....how can i get them painted black....?? pls help...:)

Yeah! Thankx fellas i guess dats wat im gona do...i really dun wana bother PT over this....cuz im sure it musta slipped his eyes aswell while checkin the watch before dispatching....but fellas do any one of you know wat should i do about the silver subdial hands....how can i get them painted black....?? pls help...:)

Are you sure the hands are supposed to be black? We've had a few black hand discussions where it turned out the hands should be silver and that they looked black due to the fact they were reflecting the black card used by photographers do remove reflections on the dial.

ps. Cute Avatar! I like.

In fact, the silver hands are correct. The genuine Serie Speciale has been seen with both colored hands as seen in a thread I started at RWI. Here is my original post there:

"There are two Serie Speciale Fighters on sale on Ebay right now. One has silver chrono hands like the rep, even though it has a brushed case. Could this be a long lost genuine version, meaning our reps are correct? Or this guy could have dressed up one of Josh's super swiss versions with convincing paperwork and boxes. The other one for sale has the black hands that I have seen on every other gen. Very interesting.....

Silver hands:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Breitling-Navitimer-Fi...tem140096444089

Black hands:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Breitling-Navitimer-Mi...tem160095831369"

The rest of the thread is here, where a bunch of people confirm that both watches are genuine.

Where is the original citation that the silver hands are wrong? I've looked for it so it could be corrected but could not find it. The hand color is a matter of personal choice now since both seen to be correct, but I think people should not think it has to be changed. Beautiful watch OP, it is my favorite!

Are you sure the hands are supposed to be black? We've had a few black hand discussions where it turned out the hands should be silver and that they looked black due to the fact they were reflecting the black card used by photographers do remove reflections on the dial.

ps. Cute Avatar! I like.

Thanx buddy i guess ur rite...they are suppose to be silver :) BTW thats ADRIANA LIMA in the avatar....BEST SUPER MODEL IMO :D

Thanx buddy i guess ur rite...they are suppose to be silver :)

This is good news. Less mods needed. :D

BTW thats ADRIANA LIMA in the avatar....BEST SUPER MODEL IMO :D

Yup, dead pretty, but I hear she's annoying in real life. Oh, and she doesn't put out. :D Not that that matters as all we'll ever get to do is look at pictures of her, right?

LOL speakin of MOD's i contacted cheiftang regarding the double AR on my navi....and he said that he wont be doing navi's any more :( as it is really hard to get rid of the exisiting AR and it usually turns green or yellow i guess....so i guess ill just have to live with the normal AR :(

Gona order CHRONO EVO new from RUBY....and in the pics which she posted on the forum....looks like it already has a double AR....or i could be wrong....wat do u reckon??

P.s: Your rite...but she really is somethin to look at....brazillian beauty :D