When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC FA JONES

AMK000

Check these links:

On the second link , check the wrist shot.

As you can see , even though this is not as a big as a PAM , it is not a small watch at all. 42 MM excl crown.

Check the links:

https://www.iwc.ch/collection/collection_de...sp?l=en&mid=208

http://www.network54.com/Forum/169624/mess...+is+Malaysia....

Enjoy.

Thanks for the links AMK000 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Genuine:

27746-537.jpg

27746-538.jpg

I like this watch a lot :wub:

Can 400USD+ be considered a steep price for the replica? (considering the price of the plain movement used)

g. :)

About the orgins of this IWC Homage watch:

Florentine Aristo Jones was employed by Howard in Roxbury. He went to Switzerland in 1868 and founded the International Watch Co. He was in difficulties with the investors from the beginning and only lasted until 1874. The first watches produced are to Jones' design and are known as Jones Caliber.

27746-539.jpg

The Original Jones calibre IWC is the only manufacturer in the German part of Switzerland and the founder is American..thus the name :winkiss:

Edited by Gunnar Gran

I just ordered one from EL. With so many sport watches I'm looking forward to a nice large dress watch. My only issue is the finish on the movement. I really wish they put more work into it. While I don't think they are going to go through all the work to make it look like the real thing and little spit shine would be nice. Kind of a waste of a presentation back. Otherwise it is beautiful.

Anybody know an old retired hand engraver that works for cheap? :blink:

Guest avitt
Any feedback on the reliability of ETA 6498 movement ????

(asian copy I guess !)

According to EL, it's Swiss (which the price also indicates)...so no reliability issues.

Edited by avitt

Fanstastic watch (rep and real). Of course EL has great tastes, doesn't surprise me one bit that u got one EL!

What a crazy long-armed regulator on the OEM!!!

I love it, but I wish that there was one made with a black dial. I am kinda predictable as I only rock the black dials :crazy:

I saw this IWC at the Forum's Tourneau in Las Vegas last month. What a killer watch.

As far as the 42mm size, I find it to be quite nice. I have a vintage Omega that is 42mm with 22mm lugs.

28249-395.jpg