When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Call me stupid, but I cant find the for sale forum on this site

Holy chite!----I obviously did not expect this question to yield so much animosity. This question was not aimed at wanting a "dealer list" I could not find a listing on the board for a member based sales section (trade area), thats all I was looking for. --I am a member of all 3 boards, and have been reading exhaustively on the topic......and do fully intend to contribute and upgrade my memberships......but as of right now I haven't even purchased my first piece. This question was a simple inquisition into whether or not this board was set up similarly for member trade. I know fully well now how to access the dealer areas, who's who and all that. I for one am happy to have a place like this to come to and learn, and will contribute to the perpetuation of this privilege. I was just comparing formats and finding out if similar areas on one board may be less obvious on others. It looks like some of us out there are a little less thankful. But- I don't feel chastisement is warranted for asking if the two closely related boards which are set up strikingly similarly have the same forums. "cant we all just get along" Later guys.