When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need advise to buy my first replica

Hi,

I visited http://www.replicacenter.com/, read the gradings of the replicas, and saw your forum later.

I read that go-replica.com sells the best rep there is, at $900-$1000. I was ready to buy my first rep.

But I read the posts in this forum and hesitated. But I still do not have the actual rep to start, so I won't know what's good and what's not. (I will not be lazy but will keep reading the many good posts here.)

Just a new and old question. Do the dealers highly recommended here offer the kind of quality so described in go-replica or the similar recommended sites, yet I don't have to pay the kind of price for that? I mean, I won't know if I am getting Japan or Swiss, even if I have the watch. I need to TRUST you for this FIRST purchase. Can anyone help?

Hi,

I visited http://www.replicacenter.com/, read the gradings of the replicas, and saw your forum later.

I read that go-replica.com sells the best rep there is, at $900-$1000. I was ready to buy my first rep.

But I read the posts in this forum and hesitated. But I still do not have the actual rep to start, so I won't know what's good and what's not. (I will not be lazy but will keep reading the many good posts here.)

Just a new and old question. Do the dealers highly recommended here offer the kind of quality so described in go-replica or the similar recommended sites, yet I don't have to pay the kind of price for that? I mean, I won't know if I am getting Japan or Swiss, even if I have the watch. I need to TRUST you for this FIRST purchase. Can anyone help?

Hi,

I suggest you don't buy anything for at least one week.

Instead read, read, read.

Look around in the Dealer and dealer rievew section.

And do not ever pay $900-$1000 for a rep.

Welcome

Welcome Vaj,

You just saved over 500USD, or spent 5000USD over the next six months, depending on how you look at it!

Go-Replica, blah blah blah, rape and pillage, etc. etc.

Read as much as you can here over the next week, and don't buy a watch! Impulse buys are not your friend, especially when you are this new in the realm of reps.

Also, for your first transaction, use pp, period.

Looking for mainstream pieces, go with Joshua. (JosNana)

Looking for obscure, eclectic, collectors pieces, go with Narikaa (Narikaa)

Best of luck!

Esmarc :pimp:

Take your time and find what you like and then buy eLiNK

Buy a $100 rep from josh or the like first to find out how things work then proceed......myself I never buy a rep that cost more than 300USD

Regards

Gran :)

Do the dealers highly recommended here offer the kind of quality so described in go-replica or the similar recommended sites?

No. Nobody does. The pictures on those replica sites are of genuine watches. They lie. Their goal is to get you to spend a thousand bucks on a watch that is lower quality than the ones you can buy here.

The $100 watches here are not the best you can get, but they're way better than the $800 watches the rip-off sites offload onto unsuspecting victims.

Nobody sells replicas experts think are real, Swiss means asian-made for swatch and there is no AAA+++ grade. You will never get a watch that a dealer thinks is genuine, especially as their first test is looking up the serial number.

Get a $100 Sub from a reputable dealer here, like Precious Time or Joshua or any of the others and you will be amazed by the quality. My first purchase was one of the new generation asian Subs and it's all I ever need in a watch. That didn't stop me getting a whole bunch more replicas afterwards, though. :D

Thanks everyone for your great advises. I am glad to save some good $$$ and invest in better reps I can get here.

Hi,

I suggest you don't buy anything for at least one week.

Instead read, read, read.

Look around in the Dealer and dealer rievew section.

And do not ever pay $900-$1000 for a rep.

Welcome

welcome!

and enjoy your stay...

the main thing like somebody already said...is...READ!

more you read, more you know....and first choose your dealer and then your watch!

go with a dealer that has lot of positive feedbacks...don't buy from dealers that recently came on the forum...

Hi V.............. :)

You are indeed fortunate to have found RWG before you got scammed.

A lot of us were not as fortunate

Enjoy your time with us and follow the great advice you have been given by some very knowledgeable members.

happy Hunting :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hi,

I know this may sound repiticious, but "READ" and then "READ" some more! Then, when you feel comfortable, then, buy, buy like hell! Take it from me, I bought one of those $900.00 pieces of feces, and it broke in one month! Way better watches here and for a whole hell of a lot less! Good luck.

Broke down in one month??? That's some feces [censored]! Thanks for sharing!!!

I know this may sound repiticious, but "READ" and then "READ" some more! Then, when you feel comfortable, then, buy, buy like hell! Take it from me, I bought one of those $900.00 pieces of feces, and it broke in one month! Way better watches here and for a whole hell of a lot less! Good luck.
Edited by vajrasattva

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vaj

I'm fairly new here myself. Prior to my first purchase I did alot of research, comparing watches, prices, dealer reps, etc. If you spend enough time on RWG you can educate yourself well enough to feel confident when you do make a decision regarding your first purchase.

You will see Joshua's name frequently when people refer to a reputable dealer.. I purchased a Submariner from him, asked him quite a few questions prior to , waiting for and after receiving the watch. Each time he responded in a timely, courteous manner. I could have purchased my rep for less money but I was willing to fork over a little extra to a dealer who represented himself as well as Josh did. I don't know which watch you're looking for but I highly recommend him.

And why are you even thinking of spending 900.00?????

Good luck

Blind Lemon