When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM Crown Offering

I have received the first group of PAM crowns as discussed in the following loop:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Interest-in-Genu...wns-t26930.html

The crowns are offered at $67.00 plus shipping, a couple of dollars over cost to provide a little cushion. I will only take paypal and will ask for an initial payment for the crown and then a subsequent payment for shipping after I have determined the exact cost of shipping to you. I will utilize the lowest cost method available from USPS which includes tracking. Breaking up the payments will make sure everybody gets charged accurately for shipping and will allow me to reorder more quickly if demand exceeds supply. Everyone will be on their honor to send the second payment once I inform them what the shipping cost is. The first group was only 25 (and I want a few ;) ) so I suspect I will have to reorder. No worries if you are not included in the first order.

Since I have a busy schedule like many here, I am going to take one trip to the post office for the first group.

There is no implied warranty or guarantee. If you have any concerns don't buy. What we know is that they are all 0.9 mm so they will not fit handwinds. We also know that you will need a watchsmith to potentially make modest case adjustments and/or adjust gaskets. Ziggy has fit one on my 2893 and they should fit 7750's as well but I have not tried it yet. They are available in SS and PVD. Most PVD's will likely be in the second batch as I got only a couple in this order. I can give no advice as to installation as I don't do it so questions regarding installation will not be answered.

Needless to say, I reserve the right to sell to whoever I want in whatever order I want. If you intend to have Ziggy install your crown please let me know when you pay--all of the crowns going to Ziggy will go in one package on the day I ship.

Please do not respond via PM. Please address inquiries to watchmeisters@gmail.com. Sound familiar? ;) I will provide paypal info in my response.

That's a great saving on ebay cost! :bounce:

Really thanks, kruzer, you rock! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Email sent.

So far so good. When I have a sense of demand I will order additional ones if it is warranted. What I do know is they are going on 4 2893's, 3 Daylights and my 24A. :) But I am in no rush. I can do the second group if warranted. And yes the saving is significant. I had bought a few and they were creeping up in price over $100.

So far so good. When I have a sense of demand I will order additional ones if it is warranted. What I do know is they are going on 4 2893's, 3 Daylights and my 24A. :) But I am in no rush. I can do the second group if warranted. And yes the saving is significant. I had bought a few and they were creeping up in price over $100.

I'm definitely in. I've got a 7753 188 going to The Zigmeister at the end of June, maybe mine can be a test case. I (or he) can let everyone know how that goes.

Email sent.

Thanks,

Z.

The first batch is largely sold out. I will be shipping as many as I can in the next couple of days. For those who have a slot with Rob they will be shipped for sure. I will apologize in advance if I miss any individual orders. They are not forgotten. On Wednesday I am headed out of the country for 10 days so no one freak out. I have your crowns and they will get to you. I am hopeful I can get them all out.

I am going to order my second and last batch while I am away as there are no longer any left for me. If anyone else wants in please send email to watchmeisters@gmail.com. This has been a success as all have payed promptly. I look forward to seeing the modded results. And for all those 1.2 guys I am making one last ditch effort to see if he has any remaining 1.2's. The seller's english is not very good and my Turkish is worse. :lol: So I am going to resort to pictures to try and explain it. Much thanks to my Watchmeister teammates who have been very helpful to the process. Arch, where is the pic? :lol:

hey kruzer:

sent you an email but i'm sure your replying to everyone. if my request for the 063, 196, 212, 251 is good, please email me and i'll send a paypal. thanks!

dave :victory:

such great crowns, just so unfortunate that all I have are 6497s...... :cry: again, thank you kruzer for the great effort. for those who received these, you are lucky bastards and I hate you all!! ;)

don

It looks like the crowns that Homer was offering some months ago.

Decent, but nothing special. Wrong teeth number.

Nothing like the post above. Here is the seller's actual ebay offering:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-PANERAI-WATCH...1QQcmdZViewItem

Quick Update. I have received and shipped the first batch. The second batch is on the way and is largely subscribed as well. Big thanks too all participants. With the exception of one or two everyone has payed and I am willing to keep the excess so no worries from my end. So far no money lost (or made) and everyone is getting the maximum discount I could negotiate. I am not inclined to order any more as the supply and demand equation has worked out well. I believe I still have a few left but will have to sort out next week. If someone is dying for one or there is substantial additional demand please let me know.

- Kruz

Nothing like the post above. Here is the seller's actual ebay offering:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-PANERAI-WATCH...1QQcmdZViewItem

Quick Update. I have received and shipped the first batch. The second batch is on the way and is largely subscribed as well. Big thanks too all participants. With the exception of one or two everyone has payed and I am willing to keep the excess so no worries from my end. So far no money lost (or made) and everyone is getting the maximum discount I could negotiate. I am not inclined to order any more as the supply and demand equation has worked out well. I believe I still have a few left but will have to sort out next week. If someone is dying for one or there is substantial additional demand please let me know.

- Kruz

I need at least two. I emailed you about it. Tim

Got it. If anyone else is interested please email me at watchmeisters@gmail.com. Based on past projects I have learned to ignore posts on loops. After all, based on the last loop I would have been stuck with a lot of crowns. ;)

Hey, Kruz. Jennifer says Rob has the crowns in. I'm sending him my 188 tomorrow for the crown install. OEM crown and OEM crown guard... I can't wait to see how it looks. Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I outsmarted myself and need to order a few more as I am down to only one for me. :bangin: This is last call as he has agreed to sell me one more smaller group at the same price in light of the 50 we have bought so far. Please let me know at watchmeisters@gmail.com by Monday morning Eastern Standard Time so I can make the order and finish up. :)

• 3 weeks later...