When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Moze -- A newbie's short intro

Hey all,

My name is Matt and I happen to be a complete newbie when it comes to replicas and fine watches in general. I stumbled on this board a couple days ago and although it has not been long, I have already found myself reading up on anything and everything covered on here.

Replica or not, I truly appreciate quality work and before a couple days ago did not even know that replicas this detailed and amazing existed. How naive, I know. Anyway, I can tell this is going to be an addicting hobby. Two days here and I've already started my collection. :thumbsupsmileyanim: I have purchased an Omega Speedmaster Red Dial Chrono and a IWC Spitfire w/ genuine alligator strap from members on this board and also a nice display case to keep them in.

I'll keep you all updated when I receive them, I can't wait. Well, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello and thank you for making this board what it is.

Thanks everyone!

Regarding the IWC: it's really pretty sad how naive I am, but I didn't really know anything about the rep when I bought it... AR coating? Yea -- no clue.. No clue on how much the watch was worth but I remember thinking it was one of the best looking watches I've ever seen... Had to have it... And this is how my collection began :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks everyone!

Regarding the IWC: it's really pretty sad how naive I am, but I didn't really know anything about the rep when I bought it... AR coating? Yea -- no clue.. No clue on how much the watch was worth but I remember thinking it was one of the best looking watches I've ever seen... Had to have it... And this is how my collection began :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Welcome Matt - I am sure you are going to love the IWC - when I started about 3 years ago I thought I am going to have about 5-10 replicas, over the years I ended up with 30+ at the high point and I started to consolidate my collection a couple of months ago. be careful, since this is really a highly addictive hobby :bangin:

cheers M8

LP