When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

about www.perfectswiss.com

kavaron

Hi everyone, I just got my first rep from Trustywatchguy (a PAM submersible) and it is perfect. I will leave the dealer review when I get my second watch from him (which is on its way).

Yesterday I ran into this site www.perfectswiss.com and I got curious. I read here that 99% of the mainstream sites that sell replicas are ripoffs that sell inferior watches for around 1000$. This site however seems different as they state that their watches are waterporoof up to 30 meters and they have an ETA 27 jewels plus they give 1 year warranty.

Anyway I would never pay 1500usd for a replica but has anyone else had any experience with this site?

Hi everyone, I just got my first rep from Trustywatchguy (a PAM submersible) and it is perfect. I will leave the dealer review when I get my second watch from him (which is on its way).

Yesterday I ran into this site www.perfectswiss.com and I got curious. I read here that 99% of the mainstream sites that sell replicas are ripoffs that sell inferior watches for around 1000$. This site however seems different as they state that their watches are waterporoof up to 30 meters and they have an ETA 27 jewels plus they give 1 year warranty.

Anyway I would never pay 1500usd for a replica but has anyone else had any experience with this site?

They can say whatever they want, but the question is "Will they Deliver what they promise"

Stay away.... Scammers...

I have direct, first-hand experience with another site called "Best Swiss" and they are oddly similar (Ok, how about nearly identical) to "Perfect Swiss" down to their website layout. I can only speak on the subject of "Best Swiss" (I like to use the initials "BS" for two reasons). "BS" is a scam site; no doubt about it. "Perfect Swiss" looks like, smells like and feels like "BS" too (pun intended). Like the Admin here said, they are scammers. Look up the reputable dealers here carefully. You will rarely be disappointed.

It's been reported many times that Perfectswiss.com, Idealwatches.com etc. along with a string of other replica sites are basically frauds. They are linked to replicacenter.com, which is a site that promotes the string of "Swiss Rolex" sites. If you order from these sites you will most likely recieve your product, however the $1000 watch you bought from these sites is going to be identical to the $200 replicas that dealers sell on this site. These scam sites simply go the extra mile with their marketing and make the buyer think that their watches are the only good replica rolex watches.

They use pictures of authentic rolex watches on their site. If their products of so high quality, why don't they have actual pictures of the watches?

Edited by that_watch_guy

If you order from these sites you will most likely recieve your product, however the $1000 watch you bought from these sites is going to be identical to the $200 replicas that dealers sell on this site.

... and in some cases lower quality than the $100 watches.

• 1 year later...
It's been reported many times that Perfectswiss.com, Idealwatches.com etc. along with a string of other replica sites are basically frauds. They are linked to replicacenter.com, which is a site that promotes the string of "Swiss Rolex" sites. If you order from these sites you will most likely recieve your product, however the $1000 watch you bought from these sites is going to be identical to the $200 replicas that dealers sell on this site. These scam sites simply go the extra mile with their marketing and make the buyer think that their watches are the only good replica rolex watches.

They use pictures of authentic rolex watches on their site. If their products of so high quality, why don't they have actual pictures of the watches?

You know what! I actually linked to this site from replicacenter.com

I was almost going to buy from them.

I must Thanks you for this!

:victory:

100% rip off, what is a 27 j ETA movement, this business is full of lies and misinformation, you just have to learn what to believe and what not to. Do a search for lies and enjoy a long read. That said we are very lucky here that we have some collectors that help us avoid the lies and misinformation.

Worst of the worst rip off sites. Stay here and read and search and ask and listen and......If you didn't jump into the replica world out there with a Visa card at the ready...you'll soon be thanking your lucky stars you found this place. If you did spend a fortune for tin plated brass...be prepared for a rude awakening to just how ripped off you got!!!!

Personal experience: I purchased a Yachtmaster from them about 2 1/2yrs ago for $1300.00!!!! I am pretty sure it was drop shipped from admin is NY. AKA Eddie Lee???? Anyway, they delivered as promised. The watch is supposed to have a real platinum bezel insert(never verified) and an ETA movement. The watch runs flawlessly. BTW it's for sale!!! I would say just buy fom our dealers here and pick-up a new flat panel T.V. or Tele with the money you save!!!!