When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finally some recognition!

After all my bollywood clips, you finally saw my potential!

I want to thank my agent, my parents and all the teachers who believed in me in school! :D

..of course.. I HAD to click 'Admin CP' to see how I could play God until you caught me.. ;)

257842-6079.jpg

Regards -Ape-

You're welcome..

Don't touch "smite"!! I tried it for you..

Member->Hangaround->VIP->Fullfledged Knight of the realm->Admin->GOD

I've not got that kind of money. ;)

BTW: I'm holding the 'admin'-title hostage until I get a free powermax!!

Me and tha boys see , we wanna chat wid you see, be at the deserted wharehouse on pier 19 at 11,30pm tonight for a fitting....*cough*....chat and all will be good see B)

Ken tha slicer Berg :cc_hang:

..I actually had a teacher with a doctorate in granite.. He looked like he did too.

:whistling:

LESSON 1. DRESS LIKE A REAL GEOLOGIST

259290-5789.jpg

LESSON 2. FORGET THE NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING

259290-5790.jpg

LESSON 3. ACT LIKE A REAL GEOLOGIST

Real Geologists...

Don't eat quiche. They don't even know what it is. Real geologists like raw meat, beer and tonsil-killer chili.

Don't need rock hammers. They break samples off with their bare hands.

Don't sit in offices. Being indoors drives them crazy. If they'd wanted to sit in offices they'd have become geophysicists.

Don't need geophysics. Geophysicists measure things nobody can see or feel, make up a whole lot of numbers about them, then drill in the wrong places.

Don't go to meetings, except to point at a map and say "DRILL HERE" and leave.

Don't work 9 to 5. If any real geologists are around at 9am it's because they're going to a meeting to tell the managers where to drill.

Don't like managers. Managers are a necessary evil, for dealing with bozos from Human Resources, beancounters from Accounting and other mental defectives.

Don't make exploration budgets. Nervous managers make exploration budgets. Only insecure mama's boys try to stay within exploration budgets. Real geologists ignore exploration budgets.

Don't use compasses. That smacks of geophysics. Real geologists always know exactly where they are, and the direction of the nearest place where beer is available.

Don't make maps. Maps are for novices, the forgetful, managers and pansies who like to play with coloured pencils. A real geologist will only draw a map to show the ill-informed managers where to drill.

Don't write reports. Bureaucrats write reports, and look what they're like.

Don't have joint venture partners. Partners are for wimpy bedwetters who are unable to think big.

Don't use computers. Computers are for geophysicists, other nerds and limp-wristed quiche eaters who can't think for themselves.

Good Lord... someone's been reading my job description! :tu:

259433-5750.jpg

More like somebody's been using those dodgy 'art' photos when you were younger and "needed the money"??? ;)

Of course, there could be other explanations for the double-take....

Passing resemblance (to fellow Alaskan)?

Separated at birth?

Secret love-child?

:lol:

Ok Doc that was damn funny I laughed all the way th.............whoa...........WTF...

Don't use computers. Computers are for geophysicists, other nerds and limp-wristed quiche eaters who can't think for themselves.

:wounded1:

Ken B)