When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

jsut got the davidsen hands for the 196 7753

watchpt

hey guys,

I just got the new davidsen hands for my pam 196 with 7753 movement. Just looking at the hour and minute hands, the price was definitely worth it. They look laser cut like the OEM. I'm at work right now so I will post pics later after i get them installed tomorrow :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well guys, good and bad news.

I was able to get the hour and minute hands installed but the local repair guy said the subdial hands could not be fit without being modified. He said something about the subdial hands would fit a 7750 movement but not a 7753. hm........ I don't know yet if i got the wrong set of subdial hands but I will get back to you after contacting davidsen. I also had the seals checked and had it water tested. Good news! it was tested to 99ft and it passed with flying colors! He said the seals looked good and already had silicone nicely done already although he applied some more anyway. The hour and minute hands look very gen.

Here are the pics!