When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWI question

et10yl

I've mostly been a lurker here and trc, but recently did join rwi. Briefly. I joined them on a Thursday or Friday, and had access for the weekend. Then at the start of the next week, I tried to log in there and got a message that I was banned. I'm not sure why and I haven't gotten anything in my email.

I tried replying to the email address that sent me my registration approval notice to ask about why, but I haven't gotten a response (that was a few weeks ago now).

So I'm curious: Is RWI a closed forum to newbies? If not, what did I do? And how can I get in touch with the admin or mods there besides the RWI Admin email address that I have from my registration email?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

roflmao you two. but pug's been reinstated so i read, and i'd like to follow suit but i certainly have none of the pug fame/charm. :D so is it a closed forum then, or is it as ken said just a ban-happy forum and for whatever reason my screen name's bad or something? :)

roflmao you two. but pug's been reinstated so i read, and i'd like to follow suit but i certainly have none of the pug fame/charm. :D so is it a closed forum then, or is it as ken said just a ban-happy forum and for whatever reason my screen name's bad or something? :)

i will find out for you.

hk

So I'm curious: Is RWI a closed forum to newbies? If not, what did I do? And how can I get in touch with the admin or mods there besides the RWI Admin email address that I have from my registration email?

Thanks!

It's open to newbies but beware it's not the friendliest ...

They call it the "Darkside" for a reason , you have been warned !! :mellow:

Zed

ok, you are fixed now. the old spamkilling system kicked you out because of your e-mail extention. spamgourmet? come on man! lol

you can access now. lol

woot! sweet... :) thanks a lot hk45ca. yeearh about my email.... lol i've gotten so used to using that to keep track of my emails from different boards that i dont even think about how that may trigger spamkillers. i should wean myself off, but i like not having to set new filters up each time i join a new board.

dark side it is, and i have been warned. thanks zed.