When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

meet my Fiddy :)

deepsea

Very nice!

Just, a pic able to capture the gold color of hands would be a nice add-on too.

ultimate fiddy from EL

came with multiple problems... my bad luck. anyway all fixed.

this is my first watch that everything I've did it...

cannon upgrade

reluming

and the handmade leather strap.

what do you think about it? :)

post-3352-1181516121_thumb.jpg post-3352-1181516106_thumb.jpg post-3352-1181516134_thumb.jpg

post-3352-1181516146_thumb.jpg post-3352-1181516167_thumb.jpg

post-3352-1181516156_thumb.jpg

looks great.... u must be proud since u did the work yourself .. i got the same fiddy from EL .. and first the stem was not right the CG was too loose .. then the crystal exploded... does anyone know the reason for this .. it was not hit on anything .. it just popped ... then the movement came loose .. it has gone back to repair ... not to EL ... twice so far .. now i know who to send my watches to i feel a little better. the last 4 watches i got had multiple problems 1 ..the ugraded submersible had no thread in the lugs just a big hole ... luck of the draw i guess.

looks great.... u must be proud since u did the work yourself .. i got the same fiddy from EL .. and first the stem was not right the CG was too loose .. then the crystal exploded... does anyone know the reason for this .. it was not hit on anything .. it just popped ... then the movement came loose .. it has gone back to repair ... not to EL ... twice so far .. now i know who to send my watches to i feel a little better. the last 4 watches i got had multiple problems 1 ..the ugraded submersible had no thread in the lugs just a big hole ... luck of the draw i guess.

mine came with non working movement (the jewel on the balance kock was missing, it was taking a tour inside the watch. and with lots of HEAVY dings on the brushed case. and the bezel was kinda loose, not %100 sitting on the case, bezel plastic (not the sapphire glass plastic) was seen from side... eddie refused to re-send an immediate exchange, he said he cannot send a replacement till he has this watch in hand. so I didn't want to take any more risks and decided to fix it on my own... anyway it went a series of fixing... movement repair, rebrushing the case(it didn't come out %100 but OK) and re-fitting the bezel to the case...

Wow you guys have had some issues with EL Fiddy's. I bought one from a member on TRC sometimes I think it's best to buy off someone else and avoid the issues and shipping back and forth to rectify the problems. Mine is on it's way back from Flav today he did the works on it cannon pin, his custom lume, lever mod and movement lube. But I have to say you did some great work on yours looks very good.