When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My chronos 6263, 116520, Monaco

halley

I have added a third chronograph to my collection a 116520, I like them A LOT, even if I have not great, rare movements or in-house for now, I'm really satisfifed with the one I have, they've been running great, beside I never use the chrono, too scared, lol

DW VJ23 copy runs ok for 9 months now, but anything can happen, gen VJ23 ready to be fitted on a VJ72 case soon...

asian 7750 moded (one week old, soooo...I cross my fingers while knocking on wood)

2894-2 module chrono based on the well known 2892 on the monaco, it keeps perfect time

main thing was to add another chronograph with a running second at 6, after one at 3 and one at 9...

I'm very happy with the dial colors of the 116520, it adds diversity to my collection, blue, black and white, I can rotate now ;)

29564-178.jpg

29564-179.jpg

29564-180.jpg

29564-181.jpg

Edited by halley

Look here http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=712

I prefer however use a VJ72 to fit the gen VJ23 (it appears possible, stem height needs further investigations to be 100%sure) as the rehaut is thinner on the VJ72 case and perfectly exact to the gen specs, the only flaw in my eyes on the DW6263 case is that it his a deeper rehaut compared to the gen, but with a T21 you can't really tell!

Monaco is gen.

To my knowledge I only saw one rep using a 2894 chronograph and it was a in a daytona, lol

Yes I am too thinking of a PAM chrono, still hesitating on the ref number and the overall size of the case 44mm,

192 is too flawded, 212 has a plastic spacer that is the only thing preventing me from buying one (I don't care on a solid CB but I can't understand how markers can fit a metal CB on the 196 but not on the 212!!

196 is nice but you have to go with the 7753 while your at it, to make it perfect...and expensive!

the 187, I don't have the wrist for this monster!

but I like the GST though ;)

Edited by halley

Guest Sql_pl

Great watches Halley.

It would be cool if you could post some pics of a 116520 in natural light - I already have a black dialed one but right now I m on the fenece whether I need a white one or not....

Cheers!