When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quality Over Quantity revisited

ubiquitous

hey where you get this skeleton 2892???

The movement originally came from you. Flavor Flav purchased one of the 3 that you had for sale and transplanted it into the Omega Constellation pictured in my collection. I purchased the watch from him last year, as I simply could not resist! The skeleton 2892 adds a nice touch to the Constellation case...

loved your new nautilus.

this watch is more often see in black, right? (well I havent seen one in person yet)

Do you think the blue in the replica is too much blue if compared with the blue gen one?

I know there is a rep in black, so no color issues then, but I am curious to know about blue issues.

The blue is gorgeous... Quite subdued in person and not too blue, or overly obnoxious. It has a nice irridescence to it, and shimmers in the light at the center; the color fades at periphery of the dial with dark edges/border. When in indirect or low light conditions, it's more or less black.

It's a gorgeous piece... I had a difficult time choosing between the Nautilus and my Royal Oak this morning...