When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seamaster Pro from Joshua in only 6 days!

Slartibartfast

thats nice but it seems it ha screwsin the bracelet rather than pins. although i prefer screws, the gen has pins.

Yeah, right. This one has screws..and the screws are way too thick for the screw hole...so some joints of the bracelet are not smooth. Be careful adjusting the bracelet length..

Edited by nardis

You mean those polished stripes on the bracelet?

My watch doesn't have any "sharp edges" and they're not "coated". They're part of the bracelet and they're polished steel, just like they should be. My bracelet doesn't have screws, either. Wonder when these changes have been implemented to the SMP rep?

If you lose some of the "coating" (I doubt it's coated) you can put brushed / polished finish back to your watch yourself.

http://www.replicacollector.com/members/in...topic=20326&hl=

Some of the screws in the bracelet were difficult to remove when adjusting the length. There was one joint that was stiff and did not lie on the wrist properly. I have since fixed that by pinching the steel links together with needle nosed pliers (wrapped in cloth). Now the links all articulate freely and I am quite happy! I would have preferred pins to screws though, as I had previously bought a pin remover from ebay in anticipation! Ah well!

Screws on the bracelet? wouldn't that be a giveaway? are all the dealers carrying the SMP with this bracelet now or just Jos?

Here's mine from King:

33984-39801.jpg

Edited by Zorro

Looks real similar to the version I got from TWG a week or so ago.

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Love it love it love it. Thats all I can say. And I don't give a d@mn about the screw links in the bracelet. Thats an improvement I can certainly live with. I think some people here forget sometimes that these are REPS and not the real thing! :huh: Sometimes a wee bit too critical.... :whistling:

Wear it well. Its a great looking watch :yeah:

Jon :victory:

34035-39775.jpg

34035-39776.jpg

34035-39777.jpg

• 2 weeks later...