When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DOGANE E POLIZA / customs and police

MAHLER

WOW! Thats a long intro MAHLER :)

Recepie for getting answers to your qustions her on RWGjr is to first Read, search, interact with others and first then ask questions. BTW the dealers know how to deliver their goods no worries there....discussions about customs issues sometimes become a minefield (who knows who is listening or reading ;) ).

Regards

Gran :thumbsupsmileyanim:

30859-40513.jpg

Hi Mahler :)

You are one of my favorite composer's.

Welcome to RWG

As Gunnar points out, the best way to learn about replica watches is to read and interact with the other members.

Enjoy and Happy Hunting :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:victory:

Per i benvenuti grazie a sssurfer, oddos, johnnyboy, jjajh, Gunnar Gran , Finepics, archibald .

Che bello amate le mie partiture musicali... e i miei lieder....

Grazie dei consigli.

Ho contattato alcuni fornitori ma alcune loro risposte mi hanno lasciato dei dubbi.

Ad esempio in particolare uno di loro mi ha detto semplicemente che l'invio sarà come 'regalo' ?

Io ho scarsa dimistichezza ma "regalo" o "valore troppo basso" non sono termini sbagliati ?

PS. Ho cercato informazioni su EMS è qualcosa ho capito.

For the welcome ones thanks to sssurfer, oddos, johnnyboy, jjajh, Gunnar Gran, Finepics, archibald.

How beautiful you love my musical scores... and my lieders....

Thanks of the suggestions.

I have contacted some suppliers but some answers of theirs have left me some doubts.

For instance particularly one has simply told them me that the dispatch will be as 'gift' ?

Do I have little experience but "gift" or "value too low" they are not wrong terms?

PS. I have looked for information on EMS it is something I have understood.

Edited by MAHLER

Per i benvenuti grazie a sssurfer, oddos, johnnyboy, jjajh, Gunnar Gran , Finepics, archibald .

Che bello amate le mie partiture musicali... e i miei lieder....

Grazie dei consigli.

Ho contattato alcuni fornitori ma alcune loro risposte mi hanno lasciato dei dubbi.

Ad esempio in particolare uno di loro mi ha detto semplicemente che l'invio sarà come 'regalo' ?

Io ho scarsa dimistichezza ma "regalo" o "valore troppo basso" non sono termini sbagliati ?

PS. Ho cercato informazioni su EMS è qualcosa ho capito.

For the welcome ones thanks to sssurfer, oddos, johnnyboy, jjajh, Gunnar Gran, Finepics, archibald.

How beautiful you love my musical scores... and my lieders....

Thanks of the suggestions.

I have contacted some suppliers but some answers of theirs have left me some doubts.

For instance particularly one has simply told them me that the dispatch will be as 'gift' ?

Do I have little experience but "gift" or "value too low" they are not wrong terms?

PS. I have looked for information on EMS it is something I have understood.

You will be fine with any of our dealers. They have done this many times before. EMS is not the same as UPS or Fedex - it is just a registered airmail service and much less likely to get stopped by Customs. If you are really concerned then there are 2 dealers in the UK who send from the UK without any fear of customs.

You will be fine with any of our dealers. They have done this many times before. EMS is not the same as UPS or Fedex - it is just a registered airmail service and much less likely to get stopped by Customs. If you are really concerned then there are 2 dealers in the UK who send from the UK without any fear of customs.

Prego quali sono i venditori presenti in the UK e come contattarli ?

Please tell me which the present sellers are in the UK and as to contact them?

1 - Ho mentito. Mi sono ricordato ora che un Polex l'ho preso, per un mio amico. E' arrivato dalla Cina in una settimana (!) senza problemi.

2 - Forse il 'gift' di cui parli potrebbe riguardare le spese di spedizione?

Ciao,

:sss:

Scusa ma da quale venditore preferisci fornirti ?

Excuse but you from which seller prefer to furnish?

Edited by MAHLER

Wow, questa è quasi una chat! :lol:

Mi sono servito un po' da tutti: (in ordine alfabetico) Andrew, Angus, Davidsenjpn, Joshua, King, Neil, Silix (Jay & Angel)... e spero di non dimenticarne qualcuno (l'Alzheimer picchia duro).

Grazie mille!!!!! :victory:

PS. ho trovato il tuo post sui POLEX :whistling:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...384&hl=sssurfer

Edited by MAHLER

Grazie mille!!!!! :victory:

PS. ho trovato il tuo post sui POLEX :whistling:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...384&hl=sssurfer

Yes, and here is the follow-up:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=2390

• 2 weeks later...

Il mio pacchetto è fermo in dogana da una settimana e non so che fare: dicono che manchi la fattura ma non so come comportarmi.

Se dichiaro che sia un campione senza valore cosa rischio nel caso decidessero di aprirlo?

Se dichiaro il valore ($200) quanto dovrei pagare di dazio doganale?

Grazie a tutti.

Now Gentlemen,

I suggest you view rule 13 of the forum rules!

13.The official language is English.

And we don't have a section for "unofficial" posts.

offshore

Sorry Offshore, you're right... :victory:

My package has been holded by customs, just 'cause they say there's no invoice fiscal document atrtached to the package.

What should I have to declare now?

Thank you in advance.

Il mio pacchetto è fermo in dogana da una settimana e non so che fare: dicono che manchi la fattura ma non so come comportarmi.

Se dichiaro che sia un campione senza valore cosa rischio nel caso decidessero di aprirlo?

Se dichiaro il valore ($200) quanto dovrei pagare di dazio doganale?

Grazie a tutti.

My package has been holded by customs, just 'cause they say there's no invoice fiscal document atrtached to the package.

What should I have to declare now?

Thank you in advance.

per quel che so sono considerati elementi necessari per l'invio di pacchi :

1) una bolla od una fattura;

2) la dichiarazione dello spedizioniere;

3) certificati aggiuntivi.

da quello che dici manca la fattura, quindi un documento considerato "necessario" ora la seconda domanda riguarda cosa ha dichiarato lo spedizioniere ?

credo che dovresti contattarlo per evitare una dichiarazione discordante.

cosa rischi se appriranno il pacco ? be ipotizzando : importazione ed introduzione di merci con marchi e loghi contraffati; violazione delle convenzioni che regolano la protezione dei brevetti industriali ecc... più che al dazio penserei alle conseguenze "penali".

spiacente di non esserti molto di aiuto.

for that I know they are considered necessary elements for the dispatch of packages :

1) a bead or an invoice;

2) the forwarder's declaration;

3) certified additional.

from what you say it misses the invoice, therefore a considered document "necessary" the second question now concerns what the forwarder has declared ?

I believe that you should contact him to avoid a discordant declaration.

what do you risk if will open the package? be example : importation and introduction of false objects; violation of the conventions that regulates the protection of the industrial brevets etc... now more than to the customs I would think about the consequences "penalties."

sorry not to be you very of help.

Edited by MAHLER

Now Gentlemen,

I suggest you view rule 13 of the forum rules!

13.The official language is English.

And we don't have a section for "unofficial" posts.

offshore

E' vero, la lingua ufficiale è l'inglese, ma io uso entrambe le lingue perchè il mio inglese non è dei migliori...

La cosa può andare o mi chiuderete in uno stanzino senza farmi più toccare il mio amato pianoforte ?

Is true, the official language is the English, but I use both the languages because my English is not of the best...

Can The thing go or you will close me in one appropriates without doing me more to touch my beloved piano?

36179-39273.jpg

Ouphhh... there have been TONS of posts in German, French, Norwegian, Martian!... and we are bashed for just some lines in Italian...

Or is it because that was RWG I and here is different?

Ok, no prob, you'll have to swallow my horrible English again. Your choice. :p

@MobileRules: you have PM.