When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another HBB Fake.... For $5000 and climbing!

tonton2000

That guy is too much. Celebrities offering to buy it off his wrist, just happening to loose the box "in a move," "don't take it to the Congo." I actually emailed Biver about this one.

He's usually on top of these situations when they come up. Did Biver respond to you yet?

Whats really sad is that all of the bidders are kept private so that no one can contact them w/ a warning. You can tell that his main goal is to deceive as he NEVER states that the watch is a genuine Hublot Big Bang. He just eludes to it throughout the description. I hope that Ebay stops this soon before someone gets scammed badly.

And as far as the Maserati...Im sure that was all for effect to keep the potential sucker...err, I mean bidder thinking the guy was for real.

And as far as the Maserati...Im sure that was all for effect to keep the potential sucker...err, I mean bidder thinking the guy was for real.

Of course. I know he's full of [censored] on that one.

That's why I put it in quotation marks. :huh:

Sent wining bidder a msg telling him it was a fake, and told him to look on timezone.com and do some research.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I did that as well. There's actually a post on timezone showing the differences between a rep and gen HBB and I specifically sent that one to him.

I wonder where these people get their hands on the high end reps that we get. They are almost impossible to get anywhere else. Ever think there are thieves among us?

There used to be a guy who had a bogus account that bid these things off the charts. Haven't seen him around for a while. Anyone ever think to make a couple ebay accounts to bid these fakes out of the public's reach?

• 2 weeks later...

Both options are valid enough...

But who gifts a HBB to a friend?

Its a very expensive replica and in the end is still a replica...No good gift then..unless you are a rep fanatic and do appreciate these watches...then you are a rwg member..