When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new gen Breitling Chrono Superocean

dak244

Well, I caught my eye on the Chrono Superocean and had to have one!

Just got it today and I couldn't be happier!!! This thing was impossible to photograph though, so my photos don't do it any justice at all.

The polished bracelet is amazing and the attention to detail is unparrallel. I do have to say that after having the SOSF (which I just sold yesterday), it is amazing how good the replica's are. You can definitely tell the difference when you have them both in person, but DAMN the reps are good.

I am going to pick up a navy diver strap for it from the AD this weekend, then its off to the beach in a few weeks. We'll see how she holds up in the Pacific!!

Tried to get as good of photo's as I could... but I'm not photographer :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Enjoy!

268451-4144.gif

268451-4145.gif

268451-4146.gif

268451-4147.gif

268451-4148.gif

268451-4149.gif

268451-4150.gif

• 4 weeks later...

WoW that wrist shot makes it look HUGE ;) How does it wear compared to the SFSO? It looks like it sits quite a bit higher on the wrist.

The polished bracelet looks fantastic, much nicer than the brushed satin finish. Awesome watch!

Edited by RichBlack

• 5 weeks later...
Beautiful!! I have EXACTLY the same watch!

Hi

I am looking for a long time for a good rep of blue chrono superocean and I was told that there is none. I wonder where did you buy it (I guess it is a rep or am I wrong?).

Beautiful shots especially the wrist shot.

Regards,

rafib