When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Bags

Jaymoi

I have noticed on the new RWG there is no "off topic" forum. Therefore i am posting this topic in here.

Sorry if it is in the wrong place and moderators if you dont want it on here by all means take it down.

Well we all know that watches are a mans best friend.

But what is a womans best friend..? :unsure:

Time after time a bag has done it for me to getting into the old gals heart.

A nice replica bag to go with the nice replica watch you bought her perhaps...

Well after months of searching, enquiring, buying samples and all of that i have come across the ULTIMATE replica bag man. He only deals with Hermes bags but are of the highest quality around.

The price tag on them isn't light, ranging from $400 - $1000 however a fleck compared to the $14000 RRP.

Anyone interested? Let me know and i will send you some detailed pics of bag, box, ribbons, receipt, invoice, accessories etc in a couple of days. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Jaymoi

I bought a couple for the gf from ioffer, the one Ruby offers are kinda not right it seems and not the most accurate / latest designs - atleast thats what the gf said after spending a couple hours looking at pictures of them and then comparing to those online. It took about 6 days and was shipped from China and the gf is over the moon with her that shes ordering 3 more :rolleyes::D Lets me get away with buying as many watches I want so tis all good !

I bought a couple for the gf from ioffer, the one Ruby offers are kinda not right it seems and not the most accurate / latest designs - atleast thats what the gf said after spending a couple hours looking at pictures of them and then comparing to those online. It took about 6 days and was shipped from China and the gf is over the moon with her that shes ordering 3 more :rolleyes::D Lets me get away with buying as many watches I want so tis all good !

How do I find "ioffer"....I need to start keeping wifey happy with some bags...

Check this out, I dropped 1200 on that stupid LV Denim bag and the damn brass enclosure thingy fell off when my wife was in the mall...made the loudest noise and boy did she feel stupid...and it was REAL!

Time to go get some decent reps!

http://www.ioffer.com/users/redrabbit

Thats the person I bought from, obviously not making any guarantee's or anything but seems to have a decent collection and pretty accurate stuff

Great stuff about the LV Denim bag, I plonked out almost $800USD on the CD bag and the damn handle ripped off although they replaced it free of charge. Gf actually thinks that the dodgy stuff is more worth it and same quality

Problem with iOffer is its not so secure.

At least with e-bay and pp you have some sort of protection. But that's even shady these days with e-bay taking down every rep there is and all the Nigerian scammers etc :yuk:

And on here you have protection to a degree. As its all a big community so there is that element of trust.

iOffer doesn't have that unless you minlge with everyone in the "club rooms" they have on it. Still not too safe in my opinion.

I stick to places like here! :yeah:

If you go through iOffer make sure the person has high feedback. But not feedback taken from "Mr Grabber" - a tool that iOffer uses that allows you to take feedback from your e-bay account etc and use it as a symbol of your trust-worthyness on iOffer.

If a seller has high feedback from iOffer and lots of it and then MAYBE i'd consider thinking about spending some time possibly allowing it to cross my mind about pondering whether to use iOffer or not. :lol: