When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Question for all of you

Jaymoi

Here is a copy of the text i was sent by a friend... any suggestions as to what watch fits his requirements would be great. He has a max of $2000 to spend!

"Dear Jaymoi

Please see below

1. Do you want the watch purely to impress people? not purely, I want a nice watch, havingness thing, but i do want ppl to be impressed by it

2. Must the watch be a brand that everyone knows? yes

3. Are you more interested in the looks of the watch, or the movement of the watch? looks of the watch i think - unsure what you mean by movement. i guess just that it moves on the hand properly. looks then over movement

4. Do you want a "dress watch" (for tuxedo's and suits etc) or do you want a damn classy watch that you can wear everywhere? watch can wear anywhere

5. Do you want a big watch (by big i mean not fat, but the bezel would be quite large) nah i got skinny wrists so small is better.

I would like to get one that looks like omars (Cartier Limited Edition Gold) - in that it has a dark brown strap with gold face but. I like them when they have the complicated dials. not just ur plain 1 - through to 12 numbers."

Any suggestions and pics please send my way. Has to be gold, real gold! :p

Moi. :victory:

Gen Omega Aqua Terra 42mm, what ever colours that suits him, well with in his price range, every one knows omega, hard wearing, great movement, on SS for sporty and leather for dressy, if he wants gold though he could go for the gold markers.

Look here

post-1258-1182512771_thumb.jpg

Here is a copy of the text i was sent by a friend... any suggestions as to what watch fits his requirements would be great. He has a max of $2000 to spend!

"Has to be gold, real gold! :p

Moi. :victory:

268688-4104.jpg

Gold SWATCH...everyone knows the name and its probably significantly more than $2000 :rolleyes:

Diaphane One Turning Gold / Geneva Store opening. Swatch has created a new, special tourbillon watch in the spirit of the Diaphane One. The new Diaphane, called Diaphane One Turning Gold, is gold - not gold-colored but real gold! More pictures of this beautiful watch: Dial / Back. The price is twice the price of the original Diaphane One special: 7700 Swiss Francs (~$6175 US). That may set a new high retail price for a Swatch product. Limitation is 100 pcs, numbered. It comes packaged in a beautiful black/golden box with an extra strap. It will be sold starting mid december in the new swatch store in Geneva, Switzerland and in FEB-2007 in selected Swatch stores in Switzerland (and probably other countries). The watch was launched on 23-NOV during the opening of a new swatch store in Geneva, Switzerland, Rue du March