When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nivrel - the worlds most beautiful watch

gran

Nivrel-Repeater

Possibly the the worlds most beautiful watch - At least in my eyes

32881-40089.jpg

32881-40090.jpg

32881-40091.jpg

N 950.001 RKKKKF-NCRI - 5-MINUTEN-REPETITION

The movement : mechanical with automatic winding ETA 2892-A2, The rotor is handengraved and handsceletted in 750 yellow gold for NIVREL reserved repeater modul from Dubois-Dépraz skeletonized and engraved by hand under the bridge is a golden phallus. You can only see this phallus when the watch strikes. (This watch is also available without the phallus).

Functions : hours and minutes, on a special desire the watch can be delivered with a sweep second. By using the repeating pusher you hear the hours by one strike and the 5-minutes intervals by a double strike

Case : 750/Roségold, ca. 68,5 gr. The repeating pusher, and the crown are in steel/PVD plated, height: 13 mm, diameter: 42 mm, water-resistant to 5 atm domed sapphire crystal, screw-on back with sapphire crystal. The screws are also in 750/Roségold

Dial : 12 fine dots are printed on the backside of the sapphire crystal, black Breguet hands

Band : black Louisiana-crodile with a deployment buckle in steel, the bow of the buckle in 750/Roségold

http://www.nivrel.com/kollektion/english/repetitionen.html

Golden Boy, an 18kt gold penis, comes out to "play" with a chime mechanism

32881-40092.jpg

Possibly the the worlds most beautiful watch - At least in my eyes

You have got to be kidding me. I mean I like my willy, but I don't need to see a gold model of one every hour to remind me I have it. This seems like someone has issues, in gold and filigree.

those Nivrel's are totally beautiful, I agree. That kind level of skeletonizing a watch captures the essence of watchmaking IMO. AND,,,,as I recall, the price on many of them is not that crazy. And you can actually get it WITHOUT the phallus which would be my option.

You have got to be kidding me. I mean I like my willy, but I don't need to see a gold model of one every hour to remind me I have it. This seems like someone has issues, in gold and filigree.

You must be kidding me Pugwash :hypocrite: the most important aspect of the watch is not the [censored]..that is just to get attention

It seems you do not like your willy enough at all Pugwash :lol: maybe your should let him come out and play more often (just kidding) ;) btw you should have read the text and not only looked at the pictures I had spesifically highlighted that "(This watch is also available without the phallus)" in the first post

32925-40075.jpg

Back on topic the Nivrel repeater sure is nice :wub:

Regards

Gran :)