When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first order with Andrew

Birdman

post-1004-1146087594_thumb.jpg

I have gotten all my watches from Joshua. I decided to order this one from Andrew. This is starting to cost me a fortune. Someone stop me now.

What is the number for Watch nut anonymus? :whistling:

Hi Im Birdman and I havent bought a watch in the last 5 minutes. :Jumpy:

I am now "trying" to be more selective. I think I have all the PAM that will make me happy for a while. But I am starting to think I need a titanium case in my collection. Also, Andrews new psting of the ultimate PO isn't helping to ween my addiction any.

Normally, I don't feel the need for a new watch until the one I have on order arrives, then the hunt starts again the same day just about.

Same here..I think I should stop looking at all design of watches...a whole lot of brands...from now on too..I will buy the good quality one..and I hope in the future I will try to sell the other watches..which is good...but not the high GRADE quality one ...

You're just going through "must...buy....everything" phase. In a while you'll be passing up watches because the crown in .24 mm too thick just like the rest of us.