When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is the lume really like on the Ultimate PO's?

Tom

I have got an Orange 42mm and a black 45mm PO. Both are the Ulitmate versions.

They appear to have really good quality lume on them, although this point is moot as I have no reps with Superluminova on them. I have read that these watches have the best factory lume on them.

I am seriously contemplating having the dials relumed by The Zigmeister with superlume but I wanted opinions on whether it will make a big enough difference to justify the outlay. The current lume looks pretty bright to me, but I have no points of reference.

Opinions please would be appreciated.

I've had a Navitimer relumed recently. After the same amount of time under a lamp, the glow is similar, the difference is that the Navitimer is readable throughout the night, whereas the PO is hard to read after a very short period.

The lume on my UPO is very good immediately after charging, but like most reps it fades pretty quick, remains readable for only about 15 minutes. Not that big an issue for me but if you want to able to read the time through the night you will need a re-lume.

azerbyjam