When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

OK, enough's enough!

statikman

My wife has never complained once.

:lol::lol::lol: funny...

BTW I am getting the 42,5mm PO...I guess I would have bought the 45mm high quality ETA version if it was available..probably someting to do with the production/factory/available parts that make the 42,5mm version easier and cheaper to make

There are 45mm ETA reps out there (if you've been paying attention). Trouble is they are custom built jobs that TTK was shipping 4 months ago.

If you want one now - start with one of trusty's Asian 45's and cannibalise any generation of ETA 42's movement (you will need to use the 45mm dial hands, and making Miyota hands fit an ETA movement is not an easy task). Swap the hour markers as well onto the 45 dial and... BINGO!

Alternatively, stop being a movement snob (the BPH on the genuine co-axial movements is 21,000 anyway in order to increas the power reserve) and just do the hour marker switch from a 42.5mm ETA dial on a 45mm Asian PO and you've got the biggest and best PO going....

Edited by r11co