When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ziggy need your help :)

arminvanbuuren

Hi The Zigmeister, i really need your help.. i want to get my breitling steelfish superocean relumed.. but the only ones i know that can do them is you.. however i lost your website and your contact detail.. and i tried pming you but it says that you're not taking pms.. so can you please reply to this thread or pm me if you are not busy..? thanks very much The Zigmeister :)

Hi The Zigmeister, i really need your help.. i want to get my breitling steelfish superocean relumed.. but the only ones i know that can do them is you.. however i lost your website and your contact detail.. and i tried pming you but it says that you're not taking pms.. so can you please reply to this thread or pm me if you are not busy..? thanks very much The Zigmeister :)

I'm having the same problem! :wounded1: My wife's Yachtmaster needs repair, and I can't seem to contact The Zigmeister after a number of attempts.

When you get the watch relumed, dont forget to tell the person to also lume the chapter ring at '00', '15', '30', '45'.

see below

273787-2960.jpg

So in your case, you had a ladies YM with Joe, and maybe some other work as well. Due to all the crap I had to endure from offering to work on a RBJ "masterpiece", I decided to make my life easier, and blocked/banned anyone who ever delt with Joe or supported him. It was a decision I had to make, given the crap he was sending my way, everytime I exposed his awful workmanship and snake oil services.

Well, I'm sort of an innocent victim here. Yes, I had my wife's Yachtmaster out with Joe because the bezel was loose, and he tightened it. It took almost a year to get the watch back. However, she inadvertently wore it in the shower and we never could get rid of the moisture, so we gave up on it.

The Yachtmaster I am now referring to is a new watch and has entirely different problems, and I would very much like you to repair it. I wouldn't send it to RBJ because I don't want to wait another year and make constant phone calls and send E-mails to induce him to return it. :rolleyes:

yea, I'd like to know where to get my watches repaired as well... I have 2 I got from Andrew a whlie back, that no longer work, and I would like to get relumed... no clue what is wrong with them, but I'd like to get them working again...