When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Silix and their shipments..

SoS_Frank

Hi,

Really, i do not understand very well this seller. I have bought two twice, and i am very happy with the watches...they are cheap and very well quality, but i do not understand very well the comunication.

The first shipment--->about 7 days to get the tracking.

Second shipment-->13 days to get the tracking (more 6 days to arrive).

But now my friend has bought several watches...and after 7 days and he have any answer...and next monday silix will go away...

do you have any problems or it is only me? Really...he is good seller but the bad comunicacion and delay shipment...uff... Other seller as River, watchstation...i pay today and he send today! after 4 days i have it!.

Please let me know your experience..

Back up there a second frank did you say you brought a watch off watchstation?

Can you tell me if that purchase was done on any of the 4 rep boards we have here?

As far as silix is concerned you have nothing to worry about you will get your watch but never in the same amount of time as your last, this is the rep trade which is not a fine art but the guy alined with this board are honest.

Ken

About watchstation , i have bought from here: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/watchstation/

Silix, of course he is honest...but i do not understand why he send the items 10 day (for example) after the payment...

Besides...i think i will open more order to Silix...because i am happy with silix...but i don not understand very well this subject.

thanks

Frank don't worry, in the rep game its enough to know you have found a dealer who will send you the watch you paid for.

Delivery times can be altered by many things that are out of the dealers control.

Ken

It is wrong to assume that replica watch sellers have boxes and boxes of stock of every watch they advertise, ready to just pluck one out and stick it in a padded envelope the very second your order appears in their inbox.

Then there are the small matters of weekends when the postal service slows, local holidays, times of increased demand leading to longer processing.

It ain't a supermarket y'know. I think I am getting a tad fed up with the people who cannot exercise common sense with these matters. Silix have probably the largest range of watches available of all our sellers (I say available and not pictured yet long since out of stock like many others...) If that means it takes them a few working days to track one down for you be grateful. Would you rather they pulled that particular model because they can't shift hundreds of them every month??

Silix are amazing. As a newbie i chose them first. Had a few bumps. Had about a million paranoia fits. Had about a million rants on RWG and through it all i could have just chilled out as they handled EVERYTHING and every question i had.

Go for Silix and you won't go wrong.

Jaymoi

it's never a surprise that people not only want the lowest prices in town, but also the fastest shipping as well. gimme gimme gimme.

the shipping times take what they take. 5 days 20 days 2 months whatever - sometimes things are hard to source or their supplier doesn't have it ready to go or they are on vacation or there is a public weeklong holiday. things come up.

and by the way you said that the watches are great and you are happy with that. isn't that the important thing??? on the other hand, if "pay today ship today" is so important to you, pony up the 50 to 100 or more that other dealers charge and choose someone else. i have read your post a few times, and it doesn't seem that the "problem" lies with silix - it appears that the "problem" lies with you and your expectations.

best of luck though

Many have forgotten that these are not legit products.. Try walking into a post office in China to send such items ! They will ask you to open up and re-wrapped in their presence... What happens next... you will be sitting in the post masters office waiting for a "Gong Ang" ( Chinese Police ) to pick you up !

Packages are handled by forwarders... they know the loop and the perfect timing to exit the packages.. When Bush visit China last year, I have packages sitting in my forwarders office for 5 to 7 days before it is "clear" for exit...

Getting the package to you safely is the key.... Speed is never part of the deal.. Sometimes you get it fast, sometimes slow.. it is all part of the game..

Josh... Excellent comments on this issue

Currently, there is very strict issues on shipping out illegimate items (replica watches in discussion here) and forwarders really have to wait and see for the best situation before shipping them out safely. It's not an easy task sending out items safely, guys.

Recently over on my side, my suppliers are having to hide from authorities in order to safeguard their stocks.

Be patient. Safety is most important. I am pretty sure that you do not want your paakage to get seized even before reaching you, right?

Meanwhile, enjoy the ticking...

Edited by trustywatchguy

"do you have any problems or it is only me? "

Patience is not only a virtue in this pasttime, it is a necessity.

Silix will do well with you as they have with me and everyone else who has dealt with them.

So will all of the dealers on this board.

Many have forgotten that these are not legit products.. Try walking into a post office in China to send such items ! They will ask you to open up and re-wrapped in their presence... What happens next... you will be sitting in the post masters office waiting for a "Gong Ang" ( Chinese Police ) to pick you up !

Packages are handled by forwarders... they know the loop and the perfect timing to exit the packages.. When Bush visit China last year, I have packages sitting in my forwarders office for 5 to 7 days before it is "clear" for exit...

Getting the package to you safely is the key.... Speed is never part of the deal.. Sometimes you get it fast, sometimes slow.. it is all part of the game..

Good one, Josh. Clean and clear.

So, everyone who are expecting to get his/her watch(es) right away after his/her payment(s) should have a piece of mind like this.

Shhhhhhh, we are doing some "illegal activities" here, don't get too loud....