When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bloody 5 min. Tutorial on how to...

ITS TIME FOR ROCK-N-ROLL :bangin::band1::bangin: again!

So guys n lads put on the eyeglasses and daw nearer to the screeeen...

Ok guys beeing "an artist" for many years :animal_rooster:

and experienced with ambitious to down-market audiences

as you i finally decided to again waste my beloved time

posting a "5 MIN BLOODY TUTORIAL" that finally will drive me

to Pulitzer Price!!!

Thanks again a lot sharing this historical moment together with me ;)

Topic and theme of Part I will be "Resizing your bracelet of the 15202ST AP RO jumbo - mbw make"

and i guaranteeee* you success just by readin!!!

Not like others....

(*If not go on readin my next tutorial Part II "Resizing your wrist for the 15202ST AP RO jumbo - mbw make")

At first guys and lads we need a RO jumbo so sorry for those who dont have one or

are not under the "Presentee"... you guys are lucky cause you can quit readin right now.

Secondly we need a Tool... whatever suits you well from Butterknife, Saw to Dremel

is just ok. Its just a question of time you got or time you are willing to spent either a question

of the epoch you think you are living in. Maybe soem people would guess "Stone age" and choose

some more rudimentary tools but the Dremel works just fine for me and suits this requirements

pretty much... equivalent as buns do suit and attract toilet seats pretty much :winkiss:

In short: A Dremel and a flat grinding wheel is highly recommended!

First you have to put the watch OFF from your wrist (alternative-quick-on-wrist-modjob only

recommended to uncourteous members)

Secondly you unscrew your bracelet at first removable link from the

"6 o`clock-case-side" in order having accession to the chain of fixed bracelet links.

So next step is to fix the bracelet somewhere in order doing the cutting and grinding

work on it... i would recommend a bench-vise or just the hands of your

"mother-in-law" because the bracelet links will get very HOT from grinding.

After havin fixed the bracelet properly and not too tough so it could get damaged of

the pressure (plastic braces recommended) first grind your way down in the middle

of a link (as shown on following picture - the red area in the middle).

Be careful not to hurt the opponent or the next fixed link in order to obtain

the next fixed link as your "new" fixed endlink of the bracelet!!

Ok guys you can fail one or two times but i guess you cant switch so often to the next

fixed link if you grinded too much because your bracelet will be very short

and we have to resize the wrist then...

For all the guys that allready messed up the entire of 8!! fixed links at the 6 o`clock

side of the case please STOP reading right here and continue work as i will reveal

on PART II Tutorial "Resizing your wrist for the 15202ST AP RO jumbo - mbw make"

I have to talk with my doctor but am quite sure im ready to post PART II in a few days...

This is a shot of the bracelet and clasp of a genuine - the green area defines the a fixed link -

the red areas are the areas for rock`n `roll with the Dremel:

273069-3167.jpg

After havin grinded successfully a lets say "channel" right thru the middle of your fixed

link we continue to the really evil part of Rock`n`Roll bracelet moding B):evil2::lol:

as said by randy "his most difficult mod performed" this is really the ed van halen guitar solo

so stay tuned...

Im not crazy and "clean" at the moment so you can be sure that i really mean the

next step and really do recommend the next step to be done lol...

The tricky part is you have to grind now from the side of the fixed link (red areas on the side)

as much as you can towards the 2 little inner links where at the end your screw will be attached!!

This is really mean and tricky i tell ya but remember you dont have to come that close

with the grinding wheel to touch the little inner links but just nearby.

You can easily twist the 2 parts of your fixed link out of the little inner links by pushing

them out. I dont know if you get the idea but anyway if you have come that far you

guess what i mean with my poor english :p

The fixed link that youve grinded through in the middle on the previous step is now

just hold by a pin that goes thru the 2 little inner links from side to side.

Its just that you have do grind the outer areas (marked red) of the pin inside of the

link down as much as you can for beeing able to pull or just shove the whole thing out.

Thats all :)

Theres not so much space left, the 2 inner links were pretty close attached inside of it

so you have to grind your way careful.

At the end no further moding or drilling holes is needed.

Youll see that your screw of the bracelet will properly fit inside

the 2 inner links so you can resize the entire bracelet and move the

position of the clasp more "face to face" with the case back.

The result will be an entire new feeling on your wrist,

much more smooth without any bending or twisting of the watch!

At the end it has to look somethin similar to this:

273069-3168.jpg

Its not that difficult as it might apear at first sight.

I own 4 of the above model and did this mod already on 2 of the watches

without any problem. Some skill and sure hands recommeded ;)

I will maybe quit with 2 of them... maybe sell on the board

but will upgrade membership or sell thru a friend here.

Im not sure cause 2 of my friends already showed big interest

if im into parting with one of the watches.

Ok i cant wear them all at the same time.

But deciding which color is to stay and which is to go

is really damn hard for me :wub:

So to all of you 15202ST mbw owners!

Above mod is highly recommended and will give you a

sensational new cushy feeling wearing this Baby!

Dont be afraid... Cut or be square :thumbsupsmileyanim::1a::bicycle:

Yours

George

Nice one George!

Good to see you contributing...

Hey Bertie... Maybe you oughta try doing a little of that... Contributing I mean. Don't see you doing much else... But you sure know how to flap yer gums...

I will honestly admit I am no expert in doing mods, that's why I post for advices.

If I have something to contribute, for sure I will and not hiding things up as secrets.

BTW, George... While I was doing my write up for my mod, I found an even easier way to remove the link... No dremel or cutting tool required. Very clean method... Also a 5 min job...

Okay... Enough posting. Off to go have fun with the kids...

Really don't see the point of making this posting, may as well even save the trouble of writing and go playing with your kids.

I will honestly admit I am no expert in doing mods, that's why I post for advices.

If I have something to contribute, for sure I will and not hiding things up as secrets.

Good for you. I hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

I used to feel the same way... Until people (read bertie) started getting pushy and posting silly nonsense about me when I didn't jump to their commands... I mean 'requests'... fast enough. Gets pretty old, especially when it's the same individual who takes quite a lot of information from the forum for his own purposes, yet doesn't give back much in return... And then starts barking becase someone didn't help them fast enough. Well, shame on me.

So... Change of practice for me. I will probably be a little more reserved in what details I choose to post from now on... But if friends and members in good standing with me need help on a particular item, such as the mod discussed here, I will probably just do it for them myself at no charge, time permitting.

And for the record... Yes... I am a person devoted to my family... Sorry that makes me a bad netizen for not spending every waking moment of my life on the internet waiting for your requests to write up how-to's for you Bert. Maybe someone else will listen to your bitching and moaning; not me.

Good for you. I hope that makes you feel better about yourself.

I used to feel the same way... Until people (read bertie) started getting pushy and posting silly nonsense about me when I didn't jump to their commands... I mean 'requests'... fast enough. Gets pretty old, especially when it's the same individual who takes quite a lot of information from the forum for his own purposes, yet doesn't give back much in return... And then starts barking becase someone didn't help them fast enough. Well, shame on me.

So... Change of practice for me. I will probably be a little more reserved in what details I choose to post from now on... But if friends and members in good standing with me need help on a particular item, such as the mod discussed here, I will probably just do it for them myself at no charge, time permitting.

And for the record... Yes... I am a person devoted to my family... Sorry that makes me a bad netizen for not spending every waking moment of my life on the internet waiting for your requests to write up how-to's for you Bert. Maybe someone else will listen to your bitching and moaning; not me.

If a polite request is regarded as pushy and as commands, then I am sorry for your level of understanding.

Please stop using insulting words, be a gentleman. This is just purely a place for sharing and for fun.

If you are so reserved in giving information then you might just don't post and keep everything to yourself, nobody will complain and you can spend all your time with your family which I also value very much too.

Take it easy and relax.

????? Don't quite understand what is the big secret behind.

Thought this forum is opened for members to exchange views and share experience, and help each others out.

I found it extremely strange some guys just love to show off what they have done and smile at themselves by looking into the mirror and saying " look, I have done this and you can't, but I am not going to teach you no matter how polite you ask for help, poor lad"......

If this makes these people feel great, it is OK. They can continue to lock themselevs up in a nutshell and keep staring at the mirror admiring themselves.

Cheers.

No offense here, Robi. I am not taking this issue on you.

If you will read from other posts in the forum, not only me have been asking questions on the AP RO bracelet/bezel screws.....politely, but simply any feedback on experience sharing was neglected.

Just wonder what the heck is the big secret. But I will call this as selfish behaviour. And kiss my foot for admiring these people. Sorry to say.

Yup... I consider things like what you've written to be pretty pushy and demanding- the above was what you posted when I didn't answer your request fast enough (roughly 1 day). Nothing above looks very polite at all. But that's okay... No skin off my nose...

Cmon guys dont do this...

Behave :lol: lol

Was just a little bit into entertaining you with a

fine decent very nice lapdance

274570-2776.jpg

and all you can do is throwin around some chairs

274570-2777.jpg

instead of givin me some $$$ in my pantihose ;)

We are here to share somethin but fun is always an issue!

Dont forget that...

Kids?

Lol ...i do train hard on this issue with my GF

but i think shes takin some little pills (drugs?)

whatever that makes her horny as hell

but no pregnancy by far...

Usually i have up to 12h "workin" days beeing

selfemployed so i enjoy havin a look and a talk

no matter if im outside with my tablet

or in the evening in the office...

Cmon guys shake hands! :group:

This is no "bashing thread" whatever

and for a matter of fact no matter

how different or complicated or even weird

you guys are down in rwg...

I LUV YOU ALL!!