When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DW

bertieng

Guest RiverwindMDS

You have to be aware of him in this period. He had problem s with everyone, he's not sending thigs and he always claims to have problems with customs.

So if it is no absolutely necessary I'll be very carefull.

Just my 2 cents...

who knows my experience can tell for me..

You have to be aware of him in this period. He had problem s with everyone, he's not sending thigs and he always claims to have problems with customs.

So if it is no absolutely necessary I'll be very carefull.

Just my 2 cents...

who knows my experience can tell for me..

i have been trying to contact him at his usual hotmail account without succes because i needed some hands

i then checked the email from his last ebay account a gmail one and had contact with him.

he sended me some new dial pics ...

but his price has gone much much more expensive for everything then last year.

Since as some may remenber i allready had a very bad 'fake DW' transaction i didn't order anything yet.

Anybody knows wat's up with his email info is the gmail one ok ?

post-774-1183403082_thumb.jpg

post-774-1183403095_thumb.jpg

i have been trying to contact him at his usual hotmail account without succes because i needed some hands

i then checked the email from his last ebay account a gmail one and had contact with him.

he sended me some new dial pics ...

but his price has gone much much more expensive for everything then last year.

Since as some may remenber i allready had a very bad 'fake DW' transaction i didn't order anything yet.

Anybody knows wat's up with his email info is the gmail one ok ?

Those are the pictures I was sent. I purchased a dial and hands set from him via that gmail address.

Cheers :D

You guys are still trying to make these watches??? :crazy:

You all realize that they are so tiny/diminuitive in size?

Well, to each his own... But look to the horizon, or rather, look to new heights, there are far greater watches than Rolex!

PS. This is coming from a serious & professional OEM vintage Rolex collector who's been collecting genuine vintage Rolex for more than 15 years.

I have bought a 6263 to him this month.

Regards

You guys are still trying to make these watches??? :crazy:

You all realize that they are so tiny/diminuitive in size?

Well, to each his own... But look to the horizon, or rather, look to new heights, there are far greater watches than Rolex!

PS. This is coming from a serious & professional OEM vintage Rolex collector who's been collecting genuine vintage Rolex for more than 15 years.

Guest RiverwindMDS
I have nothing but bad transactions with David either... you have to pay extra to get something you did not order...

most of the times you even don't get it...

I shipped him 4 vj72 movement and 4000

I see that the DW fury continues. Like I said earlier, this is impressive that ya'll put up with all the price inflation, shoddy shipping techniques, less than stellar usually incorrect random parts...

And I'm not even talking about what the hell has been done to the damn Valjoux 72 prices. We outta be ashamed at what we have done.

There was a time when Valjoux 72 was a glorious movement that an individual could collect in various different watches. Those days are over thanks to us, the idiot rep people. Yeah, I'm bitching, but I include myself in this idiotic scenario. I was dumb enough to follow suit a long time ago like ya'll are doing now. And yes, I regret it. I regret that this ever came to light across the board to the open public. I have seen forum members try to scam on eBay for a long time. It makes me fume. If you want $$$, get a real hustle that does not screw up our special reality here. Well, it's too late now. It was bound to happen. Oh wait, it's been happening for a 1 1/2 years already.

I'm glad that my portfolio consists of 99% genuine watches.

PS. No offense intended. And certainly no offense to anybody in particular. I'm just bitchin' out loud.