When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ATTN: Veni12, or other Strap experts: Question

bres3000

I haven't found anything like that.. and I don't think it is 100% possible mainly for one reason:

In a strap there are approx 7-8 holes and any strap can be technically wearable to all the holes and it is the personal choice if you want it to look big or short at the end.

These are guide lines only. For thicker straps (3.5mm & above), you may have to go up one size. A lot also depends on your personal preference on how long the tail end should be and where the buckle sits on the bottom of your wrist.

Edited by tutima

Those guides look pretty accurate to me. I have around a 19.5cm wrist or a little larger than 7.5" and I like my straps to be around 120/80. If I get 120/75 there isn't enough "tail" on the strap to use the second keeper or at least not enough to make it worth wearing the second keeper. ;) It also has to do with hole spacing too. I found on MP straps of 120/80 that I'm in-between holes and can't wear them comfortably on any of the holes. :( Finally, you have to consider how loose you wear your watch, I like mine to be a little loose and not strangling my wrist, especially with the thicker and wider straps, so you might need a little longer length.