When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why do I have to log-in on every click

Usil

I am a registered member but every time I click on a link it I have to log in to see the link. Sometimes I have to do this 2 times.

Is any one else having to do this? Is there something I should be doing? I know we are temporarily using another server but this seems wierd since when I enter this forum it recognizes me as Usil.

Usil

Probably a function of the browser and browser settings you are using. I don't have the problem entering passwords as you are, but IE 7 beta keeps popping up warnings that this is a potential phishing site due to the redirection that is being used.

I am a registered member but every time I click on a link it I have to log in to see the link. Sometimes I have to do this 2 times.

Is any one else having to do this? Is there something I should be doing? I know we are temporarily using another server but this seems wierd since when I enter this forum it recognizes me as Usil.

Usil

This is because RWG is currently using a temporary adress until RWG.cc has propagated properly to the new server RWG is using. Try and log out, clear your cookies/cache and then log back in. Should hopefully take care of the problem for now.

Probably a function of the browser and browser settings you are using. I don't have the problem entering passwords as you are, but IE 7 beta keeps popping up warnings that this is a potential phishing site due to the redirection that is being used.

Sure is ;)

I use Norton Password Manager.

Everytime I click, the Password Manager pops up and asks me if it should fill in the missing password.

Of course there is no password box to fill in anyplace, except when you log in.

Can you figure that one out?

Annoying constantly popping up.