When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Am I the only one....

Dutchy

I seriously find it repulsive when a girl has hair on her arms. Am I the only one here who feels like this?

I was checking out the Bush girls who look quite attractive (that Barbara more so) after I saw the thread on Barbara's looks. However, I don't know about that Barbara but the other one has hairy arms (I've seen harrier at school, even on extremely attractive girls) I know it has to do with hormones, etc etc etc.... but am I the only one who feels this way?? I mean, if a girl can shave her legs, can't she shave her arms as well?

277536-2093.jpg

It's just you. :whistling:

Shaved everything and fake boobs is a look you'll grow out of when you've seen a bit of the world. :D

Fake boobs I'm not a big fan of.....but man, I hate hairy arms.......maybe I'm just spoiled ;)

EDIT: By the way, "a bit of the world", direct reference to France? :lol:

It's just you. :whistling:

Shaved everything and fake boobs is a look you'll grow out of when you've seen a bit of the world. :D

No to sure about the "Bolt Ons" - Thought the Topic was about HAIR...

And yes Dutchmeister - Hairy arms [and armpits], hairy legs, and an unkept bush is nothing short of disgusting... :yuk:

Been through lots of places in this world and have never grown out of not liking it...

Oh well, I'm only 45 - I guess I still have time to grow up...

TT

I always found some hair on a girl's arms to be sexy. Of course I'm talking closer to peach fuzz than King Kong.

As for the rest, I always found navigating through the bush to be part of the adventure. Somehow the trend over the last 10 years toward "hardwood" has taken some of the mystery and adventure out of the journey.

Well I'm 46 and see no problem with some hair on arms.

What they do is make them clearer uselly, not shave...otherwise, after a year their arms will look like a forest.

For legs and under arms: must be waxed for sure, as well as what we call bikini= a nice triangle on the puss* instead of a bush.

One thing is sure : SILICON FREE boobs 100% and botox free mouth.

Cheers

Stephane