When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Danielle Lloyd, ex Miss UK wearing a Daytona.

kasigi

278253-1911.jpg

That is a great looking watch, and looks devilishly well with her! It's a hyper masculine watch, but as you can see, it couldn't look less macho on her, if she tried.

I wonder, how do men feel when they see a woman wearing a Daytona, in real life? Whether in pics or especially in front of you? Always wondered. :)

P.S.: Tangentially, this is the 7th year in a row I haven't been to the Henley Regatta, held this same weekend. So many lovely watches usually on parade at that event. Sniff.

I wonder, how do men feel when they see a woman wearing a Daytona, in real life?

Personally I think it looks very powerful on her. Shows she has the taste in watches (I know plenty of people who HATE the watch)....it just works. Panerai is another brand that looks amazing on women, Breitling not so much but Panerai and Rolex look great :)

She's got great taste!

Oh the irony Ubi, if only you knew.... :rolleyes:

Cheap and tacky. She's wearing it because all she knows is that it's 'a Rolex', an expensive one at that, and it belongs to whatever third-rate footballer she's managing to sink her gold-digging claws into at the moment....another reason to advertise it no doubt. God knows what she thinks she's doing at that event. Apart from the obvious.

Now, for some elegance and class....give me Heidi Klum and her Pam any day of the week....:wub:

279321-1554.jpg

Guest avitt
Cheap and tacky. She's wearing it because all she knows is that it's 'a Rolex', an expensive one at that, and it belongs to whatever third-rate footballer she's managing to sink her gold-digging claws into at the moment....another reason to advertise it no doubt. God knows what she thinks she's doing at that event. Apart from the obvious.

It's actually a pretty astute selection on her part...She knows that a large, flashy Rolex will draw attention away from her tummy bulge.