When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3717 with Swiss Valjoux 7750

eunomians

I suspect Ziggy was ready to kill me after my last stunt. But it does make a difference. I actually went to the AD at lunch yesterday and made them pull out the Cousteau they have in stock and it clearly has a uniform lacquer coating around the inner bezel so this will be an improvement.

Euno-

Glad the movement is running well. I have bought more than a dozen from the seller and the six that have been mounted are all performing beautifully so far. There is nothing better than a true Swiss movement. None of this swiss movement subcontracted out to Asia stuff. :lol:

The faster beat 7750 version is much better made overall (yes, I have owned both). You get what you pay for.

But, you are correct about the hand sizes. The cheaper slower beat version has hands that fit the Swiss 7750. The fast best version needs the chrono hands to be broached and epoxied.

If you want the best possible version, go for the fast beat version despite all the added mods that need to be done.