When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC 3717 with Swiss Valjoux 7750

eunomians

My Ziggified 3717 remains my favorite watch since receiving it with date wheel alignment, lume, and movement swap a few months back. I wear it with the SS band, and love it. Pugwash wears his(see todays Wrist check) with a beautiful brown/honey alligator band.

Sooo it seems there are at least two of you that prefer the leather over the SS. All and all a fantastic looking watch. Wear it well.

The Zigmeister rules!!!!

I am on the rolls for exactly the same service from Ziggy in September. I love the look of the strap on this watch! I just received my watch from EL on Thursday. I tried out the bracelet and it is very comfortable but I long for a strap. Wear it well Eunomians; it's a beauty!

just one question.. i bought the same watch too and it arrived yesterday.. my question is i just wanted a swap in the date and day wheel.. but cousinsuk now is having problem with shipping.. so does The Zigmeister have a stock of the wheel? or we have to supply it to him? and also how much does everything cost? thanks :)

There ain't ever any strap pics wit the 3717, so enjoy!

I wear mine on leather all the time. The bracelet is still in its plastic. :D

Pugwash wears his(see todays Wrist check) with a beautiful brown/honey alligator band.

Surprisingly, it's the rep strap Precious Time delivered it with. :Jumpy:

The Zigmeister can order those parts. He got them for my 3717, GST and Aquatimer (white of course). You need to schedule with him and if you are a new customer I suspect he would want payment for them when he buys them. But ask him.

thanks kruzer.. yeh im booking for september.. however he told me that i should contact him in august :).. so thats cool.. i think i just want a relume and day/date adjustments :)

just one question.. i bought the same watch too and it arrived yesterday.. my question is i just wanted a swap in the date and day wheel.. but cousinsuk now is having problem with shipping.. so does ziggy have a stock of the wheel? or we have to supply it to him? and also how much does everything cost? thanks :)

I can supply the wheels, but my costs are $25 each, for $50 total...I think Cousins is somewhat cheaper, if you can get them, so your choice really, if you have them great, if you can't get them, I can. I dont' make any money on them, just pass on the costs.

@eunomians

Glad you like the results, wear it well.

RG

I can supply the wheels, but my costs are $25 each, for $50 total...I think Cousins is somewhat cheaper, if you can get them, so your choice really, if you have them great, if you can't get them, I can. I dont' make any money on them, just pass on the costs.

just an aside for anyone out there wanting the ETA valjoux wheels -- the wheels can be purchased from cousins for ~$6.00 for day wheels and ~$7.40 for date wheels; shipping to the US is expensive though -- about $17 for my mini group buy. you can see my mini-group buy thread for links to the different wheels.

@euno, she's a beauty :wub: i'll be sending mine to ziggy shortly for the same upgrades (less the movement swap)....i can't wait :victory:

deltatahoe

Kruzer00, my 3717 is keeping perfect time and the chrono functions are flawless. I am very very impressed!

Monsieur The Zigmeister, thanks again for all of your hard work. I will be back as soon as I get the new Aquatimer :D

Cheers to you both! :drunk:

Monsieur Ziggy, thanks again for all of your hard work. I will be back as soon as I get the new Aquatimer :D

Cheers to you both! :drunk:

Your quite welcome.

No problem on the Cousteau, thankfully we have all the bugs worked out...meaning just after I dropped kruzer's Cousteau in the mail today...who calls but kruzer "The bezel is Varnished...can you do it?"

So back to the post office, got the watch back, and it's been varnished...

Phew! almost lost another one.

So when yours gets here, I will have had lots of practice, as there is another on the way to me now for the same upgrade.

RG

That truely is an awesome watch! How much difference is there in the swiss movement version? I mean as far as mods go? No work on the swiss or just as much?

Well, the difference is what lies under the hood. I am a fan of Valjoux/ETA 7750-powered watches, I own/owned a lot in my time. But this is the first time I've owned a replica with a Swiss 7750.

I know that some of the Asia 7750 movements can be reliable once serviced, but I know for sure that my Swiss 7750 movement will be running like a champ for a long time.